Dropping like flies: 9th helicopter downed in Iraq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
Good to hear she made it back safe. Hopefully she learned a thing or two from her experiences.
come on man that was too nice. cant you hope shes raped or catches a bullet. this was getting good.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oh, internet master, sorry i came out of the dungeon, i wasnt aware i could speak.

i can see u've calmed down a little b/c ur not typing in all caps. keep swearing some more, it hurts so much.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Red Sin said:
Phil=

Phil, why don't you fight the damn war! If he's protesting, that's a helping cause, if you're calling him a pussy, why don't you fight!!??
I DONT SUPPORT THE WAR. I AINT WITH ALL THIS PEOPLE DYING SHIT. ITS OLD AND POINTLESS. WHEREAS 2=0SIXX IS PRAISING THE DEATHS OF MY FELLOW AMERICANS. I DONT NEED TO FIGHT. IM NO REVOLUTIONARY. NOT TO MENTION IM NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN THE ARMED SERVICES. I TRIED. SEVERAL TIMES.

May 9, 2002
phil said:
WHO TAKIN WHAT TO HEART?
You are.

YOURE THE ONE HOLDING A PEP RALLY IN YOUR COMRADES DEFENSE.
I dont even know that dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

I DONT NEED FRESH AIR.
I beg to differ.

I DONT NEED TO CALM DOWN.
You sure? Look at what you wrote bro. Youre the one over here breakin a sweat typing with all the name calling and ranting, posting 3 times ina row. Like I said, this is the internet, calm the FUCKdown.

IM HAVING A GOOD TIME.
Youre definition of a good time seems to be a cry for help, in my soon-to-be-professional opinion.

Mar 12, 2005
Bellboy184 said:
I dont get how 2-0 sixx wants the resistance in Iraq to be successful when he lives in America. What a faggot.
If you look from the Iraqis Aspect, they have no FUCKING CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT! I'm with 206, as well as many Siccness members against this war. Fuck Bush, and his Oppression, the political and even spiritual term of Blindness, can be applied to you.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Red Sin said:
If you look from the Iraqis Aspect
THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOURE NOT IRAQI. IF YOU WANNA GET THEIR ASPECT MOVE THE FUCK OVER THERE. FIGHT FOR THEM. BUSH BASHING IS FINE BY ME. DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT THE TROOPS THOUGH CONGRATULATING THEIR DEATH AND THEN EXPECT TO GET A PAT ON THE BACK. FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINION THAT YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE.YOU GUYS ARE SO GUNG HO ON THIS FUCK AMERICA SHIT BUT YOU MAKE ALL YOUR CLAIMS ON OUR SOIL ENJOYING OUR LUXURIES. YOU WOULDNT LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TO STAND UP FOR YOUR SO CALLED BELIEFS. YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY. ITS EASY TO BE A SPECTATOR.

May 9, 2002
phil said:
THATS YOUR PROBLEM. YOURE NOT IRAQI. IF YOU WANNA GET THEIR ASPECT MOVE THE FUCK OVER THERE. FIGHT FOR THEM. BUSH BASHING IS FINE BY ME. DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT THE TROOPS THOUGH CONGRATULATING THEIR DEATH AND THEN EXPECT TO GET A PAT ON THE BACK. FUCK YOU AND YOUR OPINION THAT YOU JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE.YOU GUYS ARE SO GUNG HO ON THIS FUCK AMERICA SHIT BUT YOU MAKE ALL YOUR CLAIMS ON OUR SOIL ENJOYING OUR LUXURIES. YOU WOULDNT LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TO STAND UP FOR YOUR SO CALLED BELIEFS. YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY. ITS EASY TO BE A SPECTATOR.
Spare us the moralic lecture, chief.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CHILEMACHO said:
being supportive of american troops does not mean you're pro-bush or pro-war.
YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ACTING LIKE ITS A GOOD THING FOR THEM TO DIE. ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A BUNCH OF PUSSIES WHO CAN TALK BUT NOT GO PUT TYPE INTO ACTION. EXCEPT SOME FUCK BUSH FLYERS TO GLUE TO A LIGHT POLE.