Do u think da curront state of rap/hip-hop is be makin da youth stupid as fuck??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2008
yes, it is makin the youth stupid, and society itself has become more stupid on top of that so it is a reflection and an added perpetuation. fucc rap(nowadays)

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
look at you defending what a real gangsta is compared to a "petty" thug. You think i give 2 flying fucks about any of this shit?

IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T, CAUSE IT DON'T MATTER.

My existance revolves around something much deeper than any words or phrases or even a primitive concept to really care. The only one who is butt hurt is you man.
NAW, NOT BUT HURT. BUT SHAKIN' MY HEAD AT THE CONFUSION.

You talk about "it aint etched in my heart n soul" yet in the same paragraph you say i cant take you "seriously".

"SERIOUSLY" LIKE IN YOUR MONIKER? BUT IT'S QUITE EVIDENT YOU LAK THE KNOWLEDgE OR SHOULD I SAY, "IS IgNORANT ON THE TOPIC MATTER
AND POLITICS" BEHIND WHAT I'M STRESSIN'.

And now here you are saying you dont give it weight, yet you compare and contrast the difference between a gangsta and a thug, not realizing that to me all words = the same thing.

YEAH, gENERALIZE AND gIVIN' A FUK LESS ABOUT WHAT THE INTEgRITY OF THE MATTER IS.

i have given you my Msn email, so if you want to discuss this, feel free to add me.

I DONE E-MAILED YOU SINCE THE FIRST NIgHT YOU gAVE ME YOUR E-MAIL. YET YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
This is a pretty good example of the topic.

The glorification of "gangsters" or whatever you want to call them.

So you're saying a "gangster" is greater than a "thug"?
Gangsters nor thugs are generally good/constructive people in society yet you are saying a "gangster" is better than a "thug", WOW.

I AIN'T gLORFYIN' SHIT, BUT KNOW FIRSTHAND THE LIFESTYLE. AND BEFORE YOU START ASKIN' QUESTIONS, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT YOU'RE ASKIN'. WHAT IS A "THUg"? AND WHAT IS A "gANgSTA". YOU PERCEIVIN' BOTH TITLES OR LABELS AS "PEOPLE THAT ARE gENERALLY NOT CONSTRUCTIVE IN SOCIETY", ARE YOU NOT? SO WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, YOU LOOK LIKE AN OUTSIDER THAT'S QUIK TO LABEL PEOPLE AND THE TYPE THAT WOULD BE A SQUARE AND IgNORANT TO THE FACT OF HOOD AND STREET POLITICS. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE THE LAWS TO TRY TO KEEP ME AND MY PEOPLES DOWN;
QUIK TO PERCEIVE AND THINK A MUTHA-FUKA LIKE ME WILL NEVA AMOUNT TO NOTHIN' IN LIFE. FUK ALL THAT BULLSHIT!

Jan 31, 2008

IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON'T, CAUSE IT DON'T MATTER.

NAW, NOT BUT HURT. BUT SHAKIN' MY HEAD AT THE CONFUSION.

"SERIOUSLY" LIKE IN YOUR MONIKER? BUT IT'S QUITE EVIDENT YOU LAK THE KNOWLEDgE OR SHOULD I SAY, "IS IgNORANT ON THE TOPIC MATTER
AND POLITICS" BEHIND WHAT I'M STRESSIN'.

YEAH, gENERALIZE AND gIVIN' A FUK LESS ABOUT WHAT THE INTEgRITY OF THE MATTER IS.

I DONE E-MAILED YOU SINCE THE FIRST NIgHT YOU gAVE ME YOUR E-MAIL. YET YOU HAVEN'T RESPONDED.

i dont do email. I do live IMs.
havent checked my email in years

May 15, 2002
Wow...cause everybody knows only black women are like that...no white, hispanic or asian women do that...
Save your nonsense.
People will always point the finger at others to take the attention off of their own guilt. It's a FACT that in the black community, young black men do a lot of the stupid shit that they do to impress these hoodrat black females. The ones that want to fuck with a "bad ass."
You can bring up women of other races all you'd like. But that doesn't change the fact that black women are way ahead in this category.

There's a lot of black men in jail, by far more black men in jail than any other race. But if someone said that to me, and my defense was..."there's white/latino/asian/etc." in jail too. Would that change the fact that there's still more black men in jail than any other race?