Denver Broncos 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Orton is looking good so far....
Yeah he def looks better than he did this time last year but that's to be expected. I'm still not convinced our offense will be that good this year though. I love Royal and Gaffney but they're both #2 WR's to me. And I dont have any idea what Thomas will do. Our RB situation is up in the air. And I really wish we had kept Brandstater instead of Quinn. He's horrible. . .

P.S. is it offical yet that the Broncos are going to wear the Orange jersey's at home? I heard a rumor they were switching to the Orange jersey's as the official home uniforms. . .

Mar 16, 2005
Yeah he def looks better than he did this time last year but that's to be expected. I'm still not convinced our offense will be that good this year though. I love Royal and Gaffney but they're both #2 WR's to me. And I dont have any idea what Thomas will do. Our RB situation is up in the air. And I really wish we had kept Brandstater instead of Quinn. He's horrible. . .

P.S. is it offical yet that the Broncos are going to wear the Orange jersey's at home? I heard a rumor they were switching to the Orange jersey's as the official home uniforms. . .
No Orange Jersey's are still alternates and will be worn at 2 more home games (Jets, and KC)

Brandstater would have been nothing but a career back up here. Think about it, they have orton and quinn yet still drafted Tebow, meaning they probably would have with Brandstarter here too.

And you dont need a #1 wr in the offense the Broncos will be running....think Pats offense from 2 and 3 years ago. Welker and Moss were interchangable and neither were #1 OR #2 Just run the route and get open, forget depth chart #'s. If you want a #1 in your sense of the word, Demaryius will be that wr once healthy and on the field, but still Jabar and Royal will get just as many looks if not more even though BEY BEY listed at #1.

And as I told you before, RBs NOT UP IN THE AIR. Moreno #1, Buck #2. there is nothing more to it, and if the past 2 weeks hasnt opened your eyes to that I dont know what will. Fargas looked awful, Ball looled awful. The only bright spot was Hall when he came in but that was 3rd and 4th stringers so we'll see if he gets more carries this week.

Mar 16, 2005
can anyone explain why mcdaniels would draft 2 WR both with injury problems??? and what is deckers status?
Decker played Saturday night and looked very good. Bey Bey returned to practice today but sounds like still having a tough time and left again with scar tissue hurting him.

Mar 16, 2005
Once again, Orton shows he is the main man in Denver! I will change my stance on Lendale.......JUST A BIT.

1)Moreno
2)Buck
3)Lendale
4)Hall

Fargas better get cut this week, what a fucking waste of space. Lendale still didnt look good, but had 1 decent run, and then showed a bit of power on the TD. He wont be much of a player except 3rd and short and inside the 5. Eric Decker, is going to be a star! Dude is like Eddie Mac with shannon sharpe power. 2 weeks for starters to rest now, I think Denver will be much improved over last year, DEFENSE IS MUCH QUICKER this year, and I like that!

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
Once again, Orton shows he is the main man in Denver! I will change my stance on Lendale.......JUST A BIT.

1)Moreno
2)Buck
3)Lendale
4)Hall
I told you about my boy LenDale. I think he's gonna be a good 3rd down bacc. But I think Ball will make the team before hall. and Bucc to me still aint worth keeping. He won't make ita full season. But you're right Fargas looked bad. . .

But last night had me hyped. . .

Pros:
Syd'Quan has some skill I didnt realize he did. Hope he can give us a solid return man. That INT was more of a QB error but still worth mentioning. Cox looked good again. I'm extreamly suprised but happy at the same time that INT in the endzone keepin his feet in was huge. Lance Ball keeps impressing me I think he makes it and Royal showed some of his skill at route running and Gaffney made some good grabs over the middle. And of course my boy LenDale did some good things. Not bad at all for his first action...

Cons:
Tebow, I mean I love dude's attitude and ability to lead a team. But is it me or can he only throw to the left or over the middle? The one time I remember him throwing to the right it was picc 6, Aikman is right they need to quit fuccin with his throwing mechanics and just consintrate takin snaps from under center and reading defenses. Bey Bey, He needs to get his ass out there at least by week one. Numb up with some novakane like Sharpe and get your ass out there. Phonso Smith, Love dude but he ain't impressing me. For a 1st and 2nd picc I woulda rather had Rey Mauluga...Kory Sperry loved this cat since CSU, Hope he gets a chance to impress this Thurs and makes the team. . .

Mar 16, 2005
I told you about my boy LenDale. I think he's gonna be a good 3rd down bacc. But I think Ball will make the team before hall. and Bucc to me still aint worth keeping. He won't make ita full season. But you're right Fargas looked bad. . .

But last night had me hyped. . .

Pros:
Syd'Quan has some skill I didnt realize he did. Hope he can give us a solid return man. That INT was more of a QB error but still worth mentioning. Cox looked good again. I'm extreamly suprised but happy at the same time that INT in the endzone keepin his feet in was huge. Lance Ball keeps impressing me I think he makes it and Royal showed some of his skill at route running and Gaffney made some good grabs over the middle. And of course my boy LenDale did some good things. Not bad at all for his first action...

Cons:
Tebow, I mean I love dude's attitude and ability to lead a team. But is it me or can he only throw to the left or over the middle? The one time I remember him throwing to the right it was picc 6, Aikman is right they need to quit fuccin with his throwing mechanics and just consintrate takin snaps from under center and reading defenses. Bey Bey, He needs to get his ass out there at least by week one. Numb up with some novakane like Sharpe and get your ass out there. Phonso Smith, Love dude but he ain't impressing me. For a 1st and 2nd picc I woulda rather had Rey Mauluga...Kory Sperry loved this cat since CSU, Hope he gets a chance to impress this Thurs and makes the team. . .
Ball is just too inconsistent. 1 good run 5 bad runs. lendale will make team but i wont say be good. lol

Cox's int dare I say was very bailey'ish. great timing, great footwork, just a great play at a much needed time. syd'quan, yes he made good plays but also got beat a couple times...he will be good though, him and cox much much better than a smith. tebow, I still dont like him, the more I play and people say he's geting better I just dont see it. he missed easy throws, leads wr's and rolls to wrong side all the time.

Mar 16, 2005
I got high hopes for dude to.. but better then Ed?? Shiiiiiat, I sure hope so! Even if hes half as good as Ed though Ill be happy.
Cant wait for the season to start, GO BRONCOS! :cool:
see you are getting caught up in 1 good season. If I were to ask you how many 100 catch seasons or 1000 yard sesons eddie mac had for us you would probably say like 4 or 5 of each. he had 1 100 catch season, and it was 101 so just barely), and 3 1000 yard seasons, (1053, 1018 barely over and then 1317) double didgit td's only 1 time and that was 10, so close to none. Was eddie a valuable piece to our puzzle for the time we had him, yes. but he wasnt anything super spectacular, and that was with mr elway throwing him the ball.