Denver Broncos 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I think the Broncos will go 5-11 now with all the injuries. I like the signing of Lendale White and Justin Fargas. I played against Lendale in High School. As far as Tebow and a lot of the guys Mcdoogle is adding to the team. I realize he's trying to change the face of the team to be more positive. But at some point you have to add talent. It's what win's games. . .

Mar 16, 2005
I think the Broncos will go 5-11 now with all the injuries. I like the signing of Lendale White and Justin Fargas. I played against Lendale in High School. As far as Tebow and a lot of the guys Mcdoogle is adding to the team. I realize he's trying to change the face of the team to be more positive. But at some point you have to add talent. It's what win's games. . .
neither lendale or fargas make the team if moreno and buckhalter come back healthy before game 1

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just be glad you didn't have to put up with that the past two seasons. It ain't nothing nice. If my team can rid the injury bug this season, I have confidence my team will do good.

And a HUGE plus, we don't have Greg FUCKING Knapp as OC anymore.
greg knapp is a qb killer

Feb 13, 2006
Hmm I bet Buckhalter gets cutt, Moreno is the starter, Lendale is the 3rd down bacc and Fargas is 3rd string. . .
From what my partner is sayin, Lendale is spending an awful lot of time in Shotgun Willies (titty bar) gettin his perk on. But I was there at training camp they day he hurt his leg, and before the injury, he was the only RB that looked like he belonged in the NFL.

Mar 16, 2005
Hmm I bet Buckhalter gets cutt, Moreno is the starter, Lendale is the 3rd down bacc and Fargas is 3rd string. . .
lets bet!

lendale is suspended for 4 games, they wont keep him if buck is healthy because they are the same player and buck knows the system more. Fargas is getting cut. You mean to tell me they will keep Fargas who didnt play a single snap because he is uselss in come from behind situations (broncos didnt play him for that reason), then a no name Ball who got all the carries?

think about it

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
lets bet!

lendale is suspended for 4 games, they wont keep him if buck is healthy because they are the same player and buck knows the system more. Fargas is getting cut. You mean to tell me they will keep Fargas who didnt play a single snap because he is uselss in come from behind situations (broncos didnt play him for that reason)
Aight i'll make that bet, Bucc will get cutt cause he can't stay healthy for an entire season, Fargas didn't play because he just got signed and still new to the system, Not to mention we were throwing a lot in the game. . .

Mar 16, 2005
Aight i'll make that bet, Bucc will get cutt cause he can't stay healthy for an entire season, Fargas didn't play because he just got signed and still new to the system, Not to mention we were throwing a lot in the game. . .

wrong.....trust me kid, I've been on these forums, and ask anyone, i dont steer people wrong or bullshit when it coms to the Broncos. That is NOT the reason he didnt play.

he will most likely play a bit (a small bit) this saturday, only IF we are ahead ons coreboard. And how is white going to make the team if he also still isnt on field and wont bearound to start season?

Mar 16, 2005
They signed him knowing he was going to miss the first 4 games, Who know's maybe they keep all 4. I've also heard they're looking at getting McGahee. I just thin Bucc is on his way out. He's NEVER stayed healthy. . .
they signed him because buck and knoshon were hurt, you need someone in camp, and westbrook hadnt made a decision yet.

Mar 16, 2005
not really counting him out, but he ahsnt shown much in camp either. Break off a couple nice runs, get stuffed a few times, break off a nice run, get stuffed a couple times. Just real inconsistent, I think he would make the team much much faster than lendale will for sure though. Tomorrow's game will be telling for sure. If he only gets a few carries I think he may be on way out since he got none last week too.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
They signed him knowing he was going to miss the first 4 games, Who know's maybe they keep all 4. I've also heard they're looking at getting McGahee. I just thin Bucc is on his way out. He's NEVER stayed healthy. . .
Can't see McGahee leaving Baltimore anytime soon, that is arguably the best trio in the league with Mclain, Rice and himself.