Denver Broncos 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Lets go BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sucks that Dooooom is out and all the other injuries but I still think we can go 8-8 this year.

The defense is really going to have to step it up with all the injuries.

Fuck it though, even if we only win one game this year its still Broncos till I die :cool:
you smokin' crack rock.

May 8, 2002
Not too excited about the direction of the team but I hope we can surprise some folks like we did last year. Yeah, too many damn injuries already. And we still need a QB. It's looking like a 6-10 year and a second place finish.

Oh yeah, fuck the Raiders! y'all never do shit. 2 good years in the last 18 seasons. Hoes

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Not too excited about the direction of the team but I hope we can surprise some folks like we did last year. Yeah, too many damn injuries already. And we still need a QB. It's looking like a 6-10 year and a second place finish.

Oh yeah, fuck the Raiders! y'all never do shit. 2 good years in the last 18 seasons. Hoes
the last 18 season have not been great for us... no denying that... however we've had 5 winning season (3 seasons were .500, everything else was losing) in that time period, won the division 3 times, and made it to the playoffs 4 times, won at least one playoff game every time we made, made it to the AFC Championship once, and the Super Bowl once

so I'd say we've had 4 good years... not great... but you're still wrong

and if you wanna talk about the past... Donkhoes are 41-56 against the Raiders. Hoes

May 8, 2002
the last 18 season have not been great for us... no denying that... however we've had 5 winning season (3 seasons were .500, everything else was losing) in that time period, won the division 3 times, and made it to the playoffs 4 times, won at least one playoff game every time we made, made it to the AFC Championship once, and the Super Bowl once

so I'd say we've had 4 good years... not great... but you're still wrong

and if you wanna talk about the past... Donkhoes are 41-56 against the Raiders. Hoes
LOL I love Raiders week. Damn 41-56...you had to go back all the way to 1960 for that? I just have to go back the last 20 years to know that we own y'all. Yeah y'all may get 1 er' now and then...and then y'all think you won the super bowl. Best rivalry in the NFL imho cuz theres real hatred. Not no ESPN hyped bs

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
LOL I love Raiders week. Damn 41-56...you had to go back all the way to 1960 for that? I just have to go back the last 20 years to know that we own y'all. Yeah y'all may get 1 er' now and then...and then y'all think you won the super bowl. Best rivalry in the NFL imho cuz theres real hatred. Not no ESPN hyped bs
so 20 years ago is relevant but 60 years ago isn't?

I'm syaing if you wanna talk about the past... let's talk about the past

don't bring up shit that happened 20 years ago acting like it matters today and tell me anything that happened before that is irrelevant... that logic sucks

the fact of the matter is over the past 3 seasons we've split wins... we beat you in your house the past 2 years... and you beat us in our house the past 2 years... so nobody is really owning anybody as far as the past few years go

but I do agree it's one of the best rivalries in the NFL

I fucking HATE the Broncos

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
how many years now as it been we keep hearing this?
I've been saying it for one year... I admit I thought you guys were gonna suck last year...

it's kind of hard to say if you guys were good or not... you were really good half the season... and terrible the other half

but your best offensive player is gone... and your best defensive player is gone as well

Dumerville was a fuckin beast last year and played a huge role in your team's success IMO

but who knows... maybe little Josh will pull somethin out of his ass and prove me wrong... if he does I'll happily admit my mistake

Mar 16, 2005
I've been saying it for one year... I admit I thought you guys were gonna suck last year...

it's kind of hard to say if you guys were good or not... you were really good half the season... and terrible the other half

but your best offensive player is gone... and your best defensive player is gone as well

Dumerville was a fuckin beast last year and played a huge role in your team's success IMO

but who knows... maybe little Josh will pull somethin out of his ass and prove me wrong... if he does I'll happily admit my mistake

see its quotes like this (and its not just you meta its a million people) why Doom got paid big bucks. If you watched the Broncos at all he was NOT one of our best defensive players, is he our best pass rusher, YES, but in normal coverage as well as run defense he is one of the worst if not the worst defender on the field for the broncos, but in the NFL pass rushers get paid regardless of what happens the other plays. Doom is part of the reason for late season collpase, teams ran and ran adn ran to his side...hell look at the last raider game as an example.

Mar 24, 2006
see its quotes like this (and its not just you meta its a million people) why Doom got paid big bucks. If you watched the Broncos at all he was NOT one of our best defensive players, is he our best pass rusher, YES, but in normal coverage as well as run defense he is one of the worst if not the worst defender on the field for the broncos, but in the NFL pass rushers get paid regardless of what happens the other plays. Doom is part of the reason for late season collpase, teams ran and ran adn ran to his side...hell look at the last raider game as an example.
Chiefs game too. Charles had a hay day against ya'll.

Feb 13, 2006
Denver's 1st O & D looked good, led 14-0 when they were removed, but it was vanilla gameplan. Tebow got lit up on his TD run, & Denver's players were dropping like flies.

Feb 14, 2004
Just be glad you didn't have to put up with that the past two seasons. It ain't nothing nice. If my team can rid the injury bug this season, I have confidence my team will do good.

And a HUGE plus, we don't have Greg FUCKING Knapp as OC anymore.