Denver Broncos 2010 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
So I guess I will start one, only to say

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DOOM POSSIBLY OUT FOR YEAR, KNOWSHON AND BUCK HURT and it hasnt even been 5 days of camp yet.

god this season is going to suck.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
redrum... I know you're a Florida fan, but due to the fact that you're a member of the Raider nation... from this point on you're gonna have to flip a switch and hate Tim Tebow... he's a fucking donkey now

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
redrum... I know you're a Florida fan, but due to the fact that you're a member of the Raider nation... from this point on you're gonna have to flip a switch and hate Tim Tebow... he's a fucking donkey now
Nah...since I hated Jamarcus Russell from the day he was born, unlike a bunch of faggots on here, I'll take a pass on that. I won't cheer for Tebow, I won't wish him well, but he's Jesus Christ Part Deux.

And fuck the Broncos, too.

Feb 13, 2006
No Doom means Robert Ayers or Jarvis Moss to need to come in and make an impact, ahit & I'm noyt gonna hold my brathe wating for that.

Oh, and Fuck the Raiders, Chargers, & Chiefs.

Mar 16, 2005
Time to jump on tha bandwagon scary...Te~Sus is tha 2nd coming of Elway and is our future superbowl winning QB!

And Elvis ain't done for tha year...He will be ready to sack sum fools come November.

again, FUCK TEBOW! Fool has never taken a snap from under center and as never had to learn to read a real defense. and you think he is NFL ready? gtfoh

and it will be AT LEAST november for Elvis....im telling you if we are out of playoffs by thanksgiving and hes not back, he wont be back, trust me!