CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Good win guys. Ugly game on all ends. But the raiders prevailed. Ya'll outclassed us.

If any of you raider fans really think you guys got the division on lock now... wake up. It could literally go any way now. Chargers won and are back in the hunt. Raiders won... but the Chiefs are still on top. No one should say this division is won or lost yet. There are alot of games left to be played.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^yeah, but finally its not just given to the chargers like previous years. I still think its down to the Raiders & Chiefs, but the Chargers are certainly fighting.

Mar 24, 2006
BTW ArGenTin3 Where u At With All Ur Shit Talking All Week We Out Ran U In Running Yards
BITCH!

IM HERE NOW! FUCK YOU!

Held ya'll to 49 total yards in the 1st half and let ya'll come back in the 2nd.

Don't get to happy over there fucker...

Bout time ya'll beat us in Oakland!

Aug 23, 2002
^yeah, but finally its not just given to the chargers like previous years. I still think its down to the Raiders & Chiefs, but the Chargers are certainly fighting.
Exactly, and that's what matters. I hate to say it, but I would much rather have the raiders winning the division than the chargers. Fuck the chargers.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we do not have the division on lock

the division is completely up for grabs (minus the Donkeys) especially with SD winning today

but this win put us in a great position... we're 5-4 and 3-0 in the division... feels fuckin great

just as I said it would be... it was a close hard fought game... I honestly thought we were gonna lose until jacoby ford ran that one back and put us within 3... after that it was a close game

the best thing about this win is that we did it when we were banged up... now we have the bye to get healthy and come back in 2 weeks

anyways, like I said before... the coliseum was fuckin ROCKIN!!! great environment... felt so fuckin good walkin out of there with this huge win... everyone was hella hyped up

I'm happy with the way we controlled their running game... our rushing defense has looked good the past few weeks, but to do it against the number 1 rushing offense says a lot

jacoby ford stepped up big time... he was the star of the game for sure... that guy is proving to be a fuckin steal in the draft

I'm still drinkin right now.... feeling good as fuck... be fuckin hyped right now Raider Nation... we have a winning record more than half way through the season...

nice sig Aregenqueef... you stay takin L's homie... lmfao! I think when you make sig bets you jinx your team!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
yeah the bye couldn't have came at a better time. Hell even Schilens could be back for our next game finally. We could easily be 6-3 right now so i dont want to hear it from anyone that the Raiders are fortunate right now.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
BITCH!

IM HERE NOW! FUCK YOU!

Held ya'll to 49 total yards in the 1st half and let ya'll come back in the 2nd.

Don't get to happy over there fucker...

Bout time ya'll beat us in Oakland!
Where The Fuck Was Ur Running Game And Wasnt U Suppose 2 Run All Over Our Ass Sit The fuck Down And Shut The Fuck Up I Listened Too You're Shit All WeekWith Out The Refs -14 Points For KC

Mar 24, 2006
nice sig Aregenqueef... you stay takin L's homie... lmfao! I think when you make sig bets you jinx your team!
its all good.

ya'll had to win one at home eventually right? this just happened to be the game it happened.

no matter what anyone says on either side of the line....you have to admit this was one hell of a game.

Mar 24, 2006
Where The Fuck Was Ur Running Game And Wasnt U Suppose 2 Run All Over Our Ass Sit The fuck Down And Shut The Fuck Up I Listened Too You're Shit All WeekWith Out The Refs -14 Points For KC
lol

enough with the refs.

it was only a matter of time before the Chiefs were gonna get some calls their way with the shit we've had to deal with this season sofar with the refs. karma paid us back today with that fumble...other then that, refs didn't sway the game one way or the other. they screwed us both all game. i mean shit, we tied the record for this season for how many flags were thrown.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
its all good.

ya'll had to win one at home eventually right? this just happened to be the game it happened.

no matter what anyone says on either side of the line....you have to admit this was one hell of a game.
no doubt

it was a close game and a battle... just as we all predicted it would be

both teams are very equal right now