CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
whew....thought the Raiders were gonna lose, I missed the first half and just saw the final ticks of the 2nd quarter.....but jacoby ford came alive in the second half.

Refs were calling some bullshit on both sides.....glad the final bullshit call (questioning the completion prior to the spike) went our way giving us an extra down...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
the refs were all around awful

saying 4th down on a 1st and goal

giving kc the ball on that punt = fail

they kept saying shit wrong

LMAO... good win raiders... the wheels have come off the bus it would seem

I get to see the next one at arrowhead. hopefully it's for the division

Sep 24, 2006
the refs were all around awful

saying 4th down on a 1st and goal

giving kc the ball on that punt = fail

they kept saying shit wrong

LMAO... good win raiders... the wheels have come off the bus it would seem

I get to see the next one at arrowhead. hopefully it's for the division
nah i hope the raiders lock up the division by then

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
For real? LOL did you have your TV on?
I Did...still waiting on an answer. Im sure i could come up with some bullshit why you guys scored.

ville we won 2 straight at arrowhead cant wait for that game. and the refs did help with both kc tds. and i do know a kc fan in real life and he making excuses for the loss already
and we had won 8 straight in oakland...so it really dont matter.

hahahahaha, you funny mang. if I actually give you a real answer, I'd be just as stupid as you are.
Im stupid...coming from someone who just said "mang".

it's too bad the refs don't, we could have shut you bitches out.
I bet...lol. Wow typical raiders fans. I guess no calls went your way. lmao!

nah i hope the raiders lock up the division by then
Will be a fight for sure.

Well im done for tonight.

You guys beat us fair and square. Refs was terrible. You guys WR steped up huge. You guys made some unreal catches.

Once again good game cant wait to see yall in Arrowhead.

Jan 18, 2006
Raider won against all odds, missing our best players and getting screwed by the refs. AFC West is ours for the taking

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Remember in arrowhead we will have 3 better receivers (Miller, Murphy & Schillenz) and have nnamdi back

you sure you looking forward to that?!?!?!?

RRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Remember in arrowhead we will have 3 better receivers (Miller, Murphy & Schillenz) and have nnamdi back

you sure you looking forward to that?!?!?!?

RRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dec 4, 2006
watched the 1st half and a few mins of the 3rd Q...

very defensive game...bad refs though...

hats off to the raiders, hope you guys win your division this year.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I wasn't imressed by either team in the first half; Chiefs were at least able to put some points on the board. 3rd was entertaining, and just a preview to the 4th quarter, and the Raiders big plays down the stretch.

Refs were bad. Calls went both ways. BTW, if dude up there ^ wants to talk about the calls, and calls ''going our way'', I think the 2 worst calls (easily) in the game went against Oakland. First, the 30 yard "interference" gift you got against Johnson. And then the ''fumbled" punt. Wow.

Bottom line, Oakland stepped up big when it mattered, and got the job done. Should be a better game in KC. Hopefully both teams are healthy.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
RAIDERSSSSSSSS The Fucking House Was Rocking I Thought Motherfuckers Were Going To Mark Thr Ref If We Lost I Heard Fools Talking About Busting Dude In the Head With Shit Fucking INSANE!!!!!! @ The Hotel In Oakland About To Go Get Shitty At The Bar And Straight Up Fuck The Refs We Had To beat Both KC And The Refs An Still GOt The Shit Done!!! FUCK GIVING KC ANY PROPS U FAGGOTS SHOULDNT HAVE HAD THOSE 14 Points