CHIEFS VS RAIDERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Raiders rookie Jacoby Ford became just the second player in NFL history to have at least 140 receiving yards and 150 kick return yards.

..THATS JUST FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!...

ANY REPLAY LINKS TO WATCH THE GAME AGAIN ANYWHERE?!....IF SO HOOK IT UP MANG!

May 3, 2002
lol

enough with the refs.

it was only a matter of time before the Chiefs were gonna get some calls their way with the shit we've had to deal with this season sofar with the refs. karma paid us back today with that fumble...other then that, refs didn't sway the game one way or the other. they screwed us both all game. i mean shit, we tied the record for this season for how many flags were thrown.
Just give us our props, the game lived up to the hype and we won

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I didn't even have a chance to tailgate... even though I brought the bbq, food, and everything... traffic getting in that bitch was so terrible

we just killed damn near a fifth of vodka while sitting in traffic waiting to park... hopped out ans went straight to the game

Feb 12, 2009
Just got home from the game... Im tired, my voice is going out, and traffic was a MOTHERFUCKER; but thats the most fun ive ever had watching a game. I had some nice club level seats next to the Raiderette alumni... hella bommb ass cougars!!!

GREAT FUCKIN DAY!!!

Apr 25, 2002
You guys are on a role. Props once again.

I've already admitted to being wrong about the raiders this year, but I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong and I think it deserves another mention. My apologies to anyone I thought was crazy to think the raiders would win the division (yeah, I'm talking to you specifically, radiostationrep). The way your boys are playing, you've got a good shot at 10 wins and the division crown.

Dec 30, 2003

I've already admitted to being wrong about the raiders this year, but I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong and I think it deserves another mention. My apologies to anyone I thought was crazy to think the raiders would win the division (yeah, I'm talking to you specifically, radiostationrep). The way your boys are playing, you've got a good shot at 10 wins and the division crown.
I'm not even gonna lie... a single tear came out... first niner fan i ever seen to man the fuck up... thanks bro...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Man, Ford stealing the Ball from the CB, all the diva WR's need to watch that shit, and learn how to be a real WR.

Apr 5, 2004
GAME WAS FUCKEN DOPE!!!! RAININ AS FUCK, GOT MY BURGR WET, BUT IT WAS GOOD, HAD SOME BOMB CHILI, BACON BURGERS, BLUNTS, BEER, SHOTS , XANAX, , TAILGAITING WAS FUKEN DOPE, EVEN WIT THE WEATHER, I AINT GONA LIE THAT GAME HAD ME STRESSED OUT LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA.. NO PROPS TO KC WATSOEVER. THE REFFS FUCKED US OVER WAY MORE THAN YALL, WE SHOULDA MURDERED YALL W/ OUT OVERTIME. OUR DEFENSE SHUT YALLL DOWN, CAMBELL HELD IT DOWN, AND MY BOY RUN DMC GOT THEM FIRST DOWNS! FUCK THE CHIEFS. GREAT GAME THO, GREAT WIN, STILL UNDEAFTED IN OUR DIVISION, FUCK THE REFFS, WE BEAT THEM AND GAY ASS KC. GREAT CROWD FIGHTS, I SAW SOME CAT PUNCH A COP LOL THAS A RAIDER FAN FOR YOU, ALL I GOTA SAY IS, WATCH OUT KC. NXT TIME WE MEET, WE GONA HAVE GRADKOWSKI, RUN DMC ASMOUGHAGAG (SP? LOL) MILLER. OOOOOOOWEEEEEEE FUCK THE CHIEFS, WE TAKIN OVER OUR DIVISION. WE GOING TO PLAYOFFS.. GOTA LOTA LOVE FROM NINER FAN FRIENDS OF MINE, MUCH LOVE TO THOSE WHO "GAME RECOGNIZE GAME" CHIEFS YALLL AINT SHYT HAHAHA..... RAIIIIIIIIIIDDDEERRRSS!

BTW IS IT JUST ME? OR IS COACH CABLE AND JANAKOWSKI MUTHAFUCKEN G'S. KOWSKII IS SO AUTOMATIC, WE NEEDA GIT THAT GUY A SUPER BOWL RING, HE DESERVE IT MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THAT TEAM, AND COACH CABLE IS MY FAV. COACH WE HAD IN YRS... I SEEE WHY DAVIS IS ACTUALY KEEPIN HIM AROUND. HE GOT BALLS

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I was at the game going too stupid. Shit was live as fuck. I lost my voice in that bitch. The refs did do us hella shady though.
I was screaming "take off the fuckin chiefs jerseys refs!!!" all day

although there were shitty calls all around... but some TERRIBLE calls go against us

Dec 2, 2006

Hey fatal, real talk though, atleast you recogonize because of alot of these bandwagon Raider fans still pretend like they don't. Football is a game of passion and heart, and people can say what they may about Cable. He is not the best coach, I know, but his passion for the Raiders is undeniable. That man deserves alot of credit. I am a straight shooter and can admit when I am wrong too. A sign of a true man. You already know it is good.

*edit* But all bullshit aside, did I call it to a fucking T or what?

Dec 2, 2006
I can admit I get caught up in the shit talking but stand by the Raiders regardless. Alot of sports fans on this site swore I was crazy and had no idea what I was talking about. Now they are Helen Kellering it. It feels good not only to be who I am away from this forum but as Raider fan! Fuck all you nonbeleivers!