CHERRY CHUCK GANG CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Who produced Blood Gang? Ain't bought it yet but Blood Gang really got me interested in them. Who's in CCG anyways?
DAVE MOSS MADE THE BEAT AND IN GROUP ITS DON DIEGO, TINY BEEF, BABY BANDIT (HE WAS ATLEAST), TINY MADD, TINY DOO, LIL FATAL, CURT NITTY THERE MAINLY ON THE CD...

COOP, WHO IS SABE NUTT THAT NIGGA WAS BRINGIN THA HEAT.... AND WHO WAS J-REED?

AND I THOUGHT "RED FITTED" WAS THE HARDEST TRACK, BUT "BABY BLOODS GOT IT RUFF" AND "BIG HOMIE PLEASE" IS THAT FIRE BACK TO BACK KNOCKER..BIG HOMIE PLEASE REMIND ME OF SOME SHIT U HEAR AT A HOUSE PARTY

May 4, 2008
DAVE MOSS MADE THE BEAT AND IN GROUP ITS DON DIEGO, TINY BEEF, BABY BANDIT (HE WAS ATLEAST), TINY MADD, TINY DOO, LIL FATAL, CURT NITTY THERE MAINLY ON THE CD...

COOP, WHO IS SABE NUTT THAT NIGGA WAS BRINGIN THA HEAT.... AND WHO WAS J-REED?

AND I THOUGHT "RED FITTED" WAS THE HARDEST TRACK, BUT "BABY BLOODS GOT IT RUFF" AND "BIG HOMIE PLEASE" IS THAT FIRE BACK TO BACK KNOCKER..BIG HOMIE PLEASE REMIND ME OF SOME SHIT U HEAR AT A HOUSE PARTY
why the fuck you keep sayn tiny madd nugga do yo homework stupid.

you sho be speakin like you kno'em. cuzz?. i kno you aint cuzzin,as hard as you pushn the cherry movemnt. nugga you a buster. where you from.
how am i speakin on like i know, im speakin on em cuz the cd is tight and i got the info off the cd. and if thats the case nigga u should have came correct and said that aint his name its this.... and left it as that like a real nigga, but if ima buster nigga show it to me nigga im on Home Ave all the time i'm from the bay and u see my pic in my sig so if u see me in movement speak ur mind and we can take it from there, u think u hard cuz u bang or sumthin? thats square biz im my own man i dont need 15-20 niggaz to certify me, but enuff of all that internet shit....i would aask u where ur from but that dont mean shit where u from dont make u nobody

Oct 6, 2005
got my copy today. I've only gotten through 6 tracks and I'm feeling ALL the beats so far. I dig most of these dudes' delivery too, especially that first one with only Diego on it. I need a beer and a bigg! LMAO

If the rest of the cd is like the first 6, then this is gonna be in the deck for at least 2 weeks. Nice work, cherry chuck gang. You can tell these guys put a good amount of work into putting this out, nice selection of producers for the beats.
...'Beer and a Bigg'... Pure heat... And the beat... Off the meter...