CHERRY CHUCK GANG CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
damn greeny green turned states evidence lol. that shit aint cool. dude had spits but its FUCK A SNITCH this way. *smh*

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Keep the street bidness off the sicness. Niggas be wantin to know too much info and it gets outta hand.
I feel ya on this, but on the other hand most people have been enquiring about certain rappers. Ive heard Greeny Green and Tiny Doo mentioned a handful of times and sooner or later people gonna ask whats up with em because they aint heard nothing from em....and some people are fans.

Jul 9, 2007
nigga like a said he a snitch!everybody go know it...where ever i am the streets is..some if im on siccness thats where the streets is...and yea its official i got the paperwork..but go pick up the cherry chuck cd on friday..also be lookin for me and i rocc album to drop..called blood cuzzins-tiny beef cherry chuck mafiamu

nigga like a said he a snitch!everybody go know it...where ever i am the streets is..some if im on siccness thats where the streets is...and yea its official i got the paperwork..but go pick up the cherry chuck cd on friday..also be lookin for me and i rocc album to drop..called blood cuzzins-tiny beef cherry chuck mafiamu
damn the way greeny green was portrayin his self on that strong arm robbery dvd u would have thought he was the silent type on shit. but yeah im goin to fam mart after i get outta class and im coppin that shit

May 30, 2006
Can I get the Cherry Chuck CD out here in Sac or what? Tell a nigga something. No disrespect 2 the Sicc Shop but they take way to long. Plus I hate ordering from anywhere. I rather just go to the store & get it.