CHERRY CHUCK GANG CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
they out of stock as far as i know. like i told homie they prolly gonna have more this week. shit they might have restocked today but i doubt it. just lettin u know so u dont go to the bam in hopes of getting that cd today...

Feb 12, 2006
yeah sumwhat i had half of whats on there i wish they would have had that track "Cock It & Ride" on there but all in all this cd shits on everything dropped in the pass 3-4 years in the Daygo Rap Scene...this weekend i guarantee everybody gonna be bumpin this cd around town. i saw Tiny Beef, Lunch Meat & Rocc up there droppin em off @ fam mart, and like 5 muthafucks was coppin it when i was coppin it
Cock it and Ride is the fucking joint, Wonder why it didn't make the cut.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
MANNNNN I CAnt wait TO GET my shit in the mail this week. my homegirl finna go swoop me that irocc tommorow. so im gettin googie, cherry chuck gang and i rocc this week. DAGO SLAP!!!!!

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
MANNNNN I CAnt wait TO GET my shit in the mail this week. my homegirl finna go swoop me that irocc tommorow. so im gettin googie, cherry chuck gang and i rocc this week. DAGO SLAP!!!!!
hell yeah homie. that's gon be a nice lil paccage 2 get in the mail:siccness:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hell yeah bro. i was finna tell her to get the cee wee for me too. but i mean she already coppin 3 so fuck it im happy..... next day'n it too like WHAAAAA!!!!

Jun 15, 2005
got my copy today. I've only gotten through 6 tracks and I'm feeling ALL the beats so far. I dig most of these dudes' delivery too, especially that first one with only Diego on it. I need a beer and a bigg! LMAO

If the rest of the cd is like the first 6, then this is gonna be in the deck for at least 2 weeks. Nice work, cherry chuck gang. You can tell these guys put a good amount of work into putting this out, nice selection of producers for the beats.

got my copy today. I've only gotten through 6 tracks and I'm feeling ALL the beats so far. I dig most of these dudes' delivery too, especially that first one with only Diego on it. I need a beer and a bigg! LMAO

If the rest of the cd is like the first 6, then this is gonna be in the deck for at least 2 weeks. Nice work, cherry chuck gang. You can tell these guys put a good amount of work into putting this out, nice selection of producers for the beats.
the whole cd bang, it get better as the cd goes on