Caylee Anthony is Dead!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
It could happen... but at the same time, a lot of heat was on OJ after they found him not guilty and he didn't get shot. I know he probably had a little more money for protection at that point, but still... A lot of people talk about wanting her dead, but I doubt anything happens to her.
True, the only way see anything happening to her is if someone out there is hurt enough to take action

but fuck her. RIP Caylee. I feel bad that justice for her wasn't served, but karma is a bitch for those who believe in it....

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
be white
be female
be pretty
kill child
use duct tape
use chloroform
put child in bags and throw in bushes
party hard for a month
be found not guilty

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
how ya'll know she was guilty? I've google searched "chloroform" and "how to break necks" a million times. Doesn't prove nothin
if it wasnt for the fat lazy pig cop, there would be alot more evidence, instead months goes by and evidence slips away as the body decomposes because he thought someone was wasting his precious time, time he wanted to eat his fucking donuts and be a fat lazy piece of cunt piss.

I blame the cop for this

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Ok so what's your point? Because I've already made mine, twice.
the point is..even if she did have to fill out any job apps...she wouldnt have to say yes on the section where it asks if you've ever been convicted of a felony...

i dont expect the bitch to be working anytime soon though....well not at kinkos or some shit

that bitch gonna sell her side of the story to the highest bidding news program...and then maybe a hustler/penthouse/playboy spread ( pun intended )

im sure she'll move also, and maybe change her name