Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Wow the new zombie map is garbage!!! Who's fuckin bright idea was it to have some invinsible fuck head runnin around hitting you with a lightning stick the whole time? Trash!!!

Mar 24, 2006
I would like to believe it but you just listed 7 maps? You really think they're gonna do a map pack with that many? Golf course would be dope! This game seriously lacks sniper maps!
never know breh. could throw us that many for the last one.

convoy and hotel have some good sniping spots from the new map pack.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
@NEFARIOUSWUN...AY I LOOKED MYSELF UP ON YOUTUBE TO SEE THE NEW TRACC OF MINE SOMEBODY POSTED AND THERE'S A VID OF ME, YOU, AND I THINK VISHUS650 PLAYIN.... CUZZ GETS BLOWN UP BY HIS OWN GRENADE!!!!
LOOK UP LICWIT ON YOUTUBE....IT'LL BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN NEXT TO MY TRACC OFF CRIPS PRESENT: THE LEFT SIDE VOL. 2

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
one of the funnest things on this game is getting with a group of friends and playing sticks and stones. played that shit for hours last night. not many thing more satisfying than tomahawking someone winning with only a few seconds left and listening to there reaction lol.