Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Yeah I hated stunning someone only to get an assist. Using nova gas was even harder. The only pro perk I still need to get is flak jacket. I need to throw back 2 more frag grenades. No one ever uses frags so it's fucking hard. Or when they do use it, they throw it far from me and I can't reach it.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Yeah I hated stunning someone only to get an assist. Using nova gas was even harder. The only pro perk I still need to get is flak jacket. I need to throw back 2 more frag grenades. No one ever uses frags so it's fucking hard. Or when they do use it, they throw it far from me and I can't reach it.
play demolition they always throw grenades when you planting defusing bombs

Jan 9, 2009
and SYnic4l your ass was on and wasn't tryna function.
a lot of the time im just sitting at the main menu, smoking weed
in a brief intermission..

i never chk the msgs so ill have like 20 invites all backed up. ill start keeping an eye out from now on..
send more than one so i know youre serious.

i was over the whole clan shit because the servers were so terrible but the last patch seems to have fixed it a little

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i cant understand all these people talking about lag. my internet is decent and i only get lag and hit detection issues maybe 1 in 10 games, when it happens i back out and jump into another game and its fine. i dont understand why so many people have it and i dont

Jan 9, 2009
i notice the servers in tdm suck compared to mercenary

i hate tryin to clan up. i hate getting invites. i hate the time it takes to open and accept an invite and then when you get to the lobby its not available to join or the person gives u like 5 seconds to respond to an invite. i hate split screen niggas 9 times outta 10 they fuckin suck. times 2