(C-LIM) Stepd My Game Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
I mean niggas be up on here turning shit side ways. On a website, you here me! But its nothin I learned not to take shit on here to serious. I'm still gonna say my piece and be me on here or face to face... I think your boy Silas came at me all out in left field somewhere but like I said whatever! He said we ain't cool then we ain't cool . Thats,that! No love gained or lost. What I mean by clowns is just that niggas is clowns. They put on a costume and preform in front of other people. But you gotta take the costume off sometime. Plus clowns make me laugh and this thead has had me smirkin alittle. Other then that homie I'm glad to see you making power moves in this game. I wish niggas well on they shit and if we was cool when we talked or kicked it , or whatever thats how i treat you like a homie. If niggas don't think that about me then fucken. Bottomline! I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
^^^^^^^^ It'll never happen homie unfortunately becausejealousy runs deep and to many Indains who's gonna be the chief. Me i sa I'll be an indian I'll let the fans choose the chief!...

Tre-8