(C-LIM) Stepd My Game Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2004
^^^^^^......man this shit is gettin ridiculous really........this faggot ass cat is on some skitsophrenia shit.......you talkin all this shit, but in your gay ass reality you think it's all a big internet game. Like everyones laughin and just messin around...well I don't know what "set" you're from, but where I come from we don't call people bitches and then try to keep it cool in the same sentence. Really you are making yourself look like a clown, because any reasonable person can't read this thread without seeing what a chicken shit, net talkin, wanna be thug you are. Aint it about time for your fix? Your the only cat I've ever seen that looks like he's on Hop and rocks at the same time.......you look like a dope phiend bum......get the fuck outta here with all that tough talk......

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
whats wrong lim?? 3 years of posting and you finally met your match??? you always have your way with kids on here clownin. but not only do you not want to shoot the fair one with me. i got your boy c-4 hog tied to his computer, and you runnin out of smack. i think you will be going away from the net very soon. you are running out of gas..... you cant win with me man. nuthin you can do to me except kill me. and we all know you wont do that. or call your boys who are real gangstas to see me. and then you are bitch cause you started something you couldnt finish.

you are through. a poor excuse of a rapper, and smacktalker. you are a wreck. go print up some flyers and sneak into another magic convention. it wont help you. now begone peasant. you are worthless. i wouldnt waste the $22.50 on gas to drive to your apartment in sac. just to see you plea bargain. come on just admit you really wanna be friends. its ok to admit you lost. and just think, if you bowed out gracefully on here i wouldnthave to bust your skinney ass melon when i seen you in 2007 sinse that will be when you think it was safe to come to the bay. and by then you will be 32 or so and hopefully worried about your kids making it through college and not about being a gangster. rather a 2000 turn out crip.

cause my kids are just fine. best dressed in there school and being a home owner is a beautiful thing. to bad your broke ass wont own anything except dickies and blue rags you faggot. so tomorrow while im cashing another check ill think of you and how i might have loaned you 430 bucks or what ever you pay after you colloect your government housing benifits for rent at 1 point. walk into the mall and buy 20 pairs of blue converse and send them to you so at least you can crip through the summer time on me.

you dont want it with the hands. you dont own a gun and you cant out shit talk me. its a wrap. and just think i did all this on my own with no help. and no big bad gang to gas me. just a lil ol white boy standing on his own 2 feet.

remember i told you from jump "bad move slim"

game over

now be easy. rest your melon. kiss your kids and be glad i used to consider you an aquantence.

Apr 25, 2002
lmao Dutch why u pickin on lil lim for? thats not a fair fight and even tho I KNOW hes beggin for it..i can feel him for not wantin to make it a "fair fight" if there was such a thing..u big ol fucks are only equal with a few!! let clim do his promotion thing cuz i know and u know he aint tryna see u with hands..or with straps..its a bad move for both yall!! yall tryna make money and at least movin in the right direction!! yall got kids..put them first man and thats on my life

Feb 8, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
can u point me to some of your work dutch? i dont think ive ever heard you rap
He dropped a mixtape a while back I think it was called the bad Guy or something. I got it in my collection. he got some skills on it. It should be a past post in here with the link.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
DUTCH-F.E said:
to bad your broke ass wont own anything except dickies and blue rags you faggot. so tomorrow while im cashing another check ill think of you and how i might have loaned you 430 bucks or what ever you pay after you colloect your government housing benifits for rent at 1 point. walk into the mall and buy 20 pairs of blue converse and send them to you so at least you can crip through the summer time on me.

holy shit that was funny

And I just realised SheLim wont say shit about Wax, I wonder why? lol

May 1, 2002
@ Lim - I used to bang a few of your tracks.. But then I saw this internet kid shit you guys got goin on...

Da C MoNStA said:
@ dutch do you really think that ima go head up with you Homeboy......your a big ass mutha fucca im a lil skinny ass mutha fucca get real

Da C MoNStA said:
I dont want no probs wit you my nig
So iz that how you keep it gangsta Lim? askin for passes n shit?

@ Dutch - I dont even know who you are, but goin back n forth with Lim on the net got you lookin like a kid to.

If either of you 2 was real, youd save that shit for the street. :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
greedygreg209 said:
can u point me to some of your work dutch? i dont think ive ever heard you rap
he got a cd called peacemaker (pretty sure thats the name) its pretty dope hes got MC skills and he got some music on his myspace page i dunno the address though...

Oct 10, 2004
On another note..I think using the "invisible" mode when ur browsing through the forums has the same relation to an inmate in protective custody...lol.
Not directed at no one-just a thought.

1-

Apr 25, 2002
^^ I THINK U TOO INVOLVED IN THIS SHIT AND ABOUT THE HOMO REFERNCES..DONT MAKE ME QUOTE HOW MANY TIMES IN THESE THREADS YOUVE MADE GAY REMARKS..AND U HAD THE NERVE TO TRY N PULL THAT SHIT ON ME..GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE