(C-LIM) Stepd My Game Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
I know what I've read this post damn near choking on my food Lm and this nigga dutch is hella funny!

Dutch: dude I be tripping on why the fuck you be all in the mix wit certain shit like when you opened your mouth when i was beefing wit Doc. You get in other peoples mix thn be near getting into it withthem. Why you trying to pick on Lim because you a bigger nigga(white or whatever homie). Your bigger then me dog shit your bigger thn most niggas on the net. Why you want to start fonking it up wit niggas. You got kids you ain't no big time gangsta! In my opinion your not a gangsta at all. People try to hold that title ike it's something good. I'm gla you bought a house taking care of your family(like a man's suppose to) I applaud that. But why would you cme on here and risk it all on some bullshit? You think Lims a bitch shit bitch niggas are the niggas to worry about the most because they fear u the most! So basically homie as cool as I can say it (while I'm butting into yall business) I better never inmy exsistence here about you fonking it up wit my nigga Lim( you my nig 2) but thats just bullshit dog. Now fonking wit me will be a whole other can of worms I promise you that! I hope it'll never come to that!But i prmise you on my fathers casket, my children and my family it would be a bad idea! Lets keep everything Love and maintain this shit! This is why the fuck I'm getting out the game west coast niggas can't unite and do the shit together. to many chiefs not enough indians!!! Now yu can hit my PM if you on some bullshit or you can hit me up like a family member and we can chop it up for oldtime sake or network or whatever.

Lim: I see u up on here controversial as ever!!! ou's a fool and a half. I got your back like 4 flats and the spare....

Tre-8

Trying to really get a westside connect!!!!!!!!!!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
^^^^Tre-8

I understand Lim is yo nig, but its funny that all you can say to him is "you's a foo."...u and everyone else knows that Lim runs off at da mouth A LOT(lets keep it real)..and some of the people he get into it with he cant back it up(not with hands on action)..If I had a homie who constantly gets in beef with niggaz and I knew he had a mouth on him, I would definately holla at my nig and tell him dont write checks with his mouth his body cant cash...

all im saying is, nigga know your limits(@ Lim)..you shouldnt talk trash to everybody, especially if you aint built like that...it aint no coincidence niggaz got beef with Lim...there is a reason, and most of the time its because of his grill....

Feb 11, 2005
@ ol boy I met A-wax...I aint got no problems wit da piru homie I...mean......
he do his thing....and ol boy who speakin on shit Dutch was the homie still is to me...we done did the bidness I mean..........Yeh hes a big white boy and will most likely would smash me if we ever chunked em but whats good is that I will get down how many of you would..........I never bacc down Ask Hollow-tip and Mic-c.....real chop...me and dutch spoke recent on the ph dats whats up....@ tre 8 you shoccd me my nig I didnt know you had love like dat for ur boy but you know whats up Much love my nig...lim......p.s yawl still on the net I been gone like a week and im out agian Ce ya when I Ce ya N S G C lim

C-lim Starwars March 1st..........instores

Jun 28, 2002
@ Dat NIgga I'm just lettin my nig dutchable understand some shit! This just the internet like he once told me sometimes we take shit on here to personal I just was asking him not to make that mistake you dig.... I didn't say much to Lim because i undestand certain shit and thats that. Thats business that me and Lim would chop it up on on another level Dutch he's in anther city so I'm hollerin at him from a distance nd hopin he here's me you feel...

Tre-8

Trying to really get a westside connection!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
tre you a week and a half late for your save the world speach. you right. i aint a blood or a crip. but i aint a sucka. when my name get mentioned i have to speak up. and for the record you being a oak park blood is cool and all but that shit dont effect me chief.

im a grown man. and i fuck with smigg and wax. so tre be easy and good luck.

Jun 28, 2002
Saving the world speech? Alright well leave that at that homie! I'll holla in a minute!

Contagious Locc the onlytime i probably typed in double cc's was when i mentioned the homie G-macc. I don't trip on the banging shit homie to me its just family shit, you feel. Just in my circumstance the hood just so happens to be my famly.

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
P.S I'm glad we got the fact you were a man confirmed Dutchable.... lol Claim down homie and what lil smigg and wax had to do wit shit anyways?????

Apr 8, 2004
Tre-8 said:
Contagious Locc the onlytime i probably typed in double cc's was when i mentioned the homie G-macc. I don't trip on the banging shit homie to me its just family shit, you feel. Just in my circumstance the hood just so happens to be my famly.

Tre-8
fa sho i feel you homie

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
tre.. i said smigg and wax name cause you asked why i spoke on this thread. i roll with them and lim was getting greasy. nuff said. nothing to argue about man. it is what it is. im done on the topic bro.

im not all hyper about it man. not even racing the pulse at all. im good chief. be easy aight.

yep pinole hercules rodeo richmond and san pablo. ive lived in all of em.more san pablo and rodeo, but went ot pinole high but graduated at richmond high through gompers north campus. so miss me with your suggestions mr bundy. you dont know me.

Jun 28, 2002
^^ I dig do your thing ... I'll be out that way in alittle while on some business I got some shit to do b4 this album drops so get at me. You kow i quit rapping i'm just promting the lastalbums and what not a few shows and shit like that...

Tre-8

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
lmao my big homie deadeyes will bring it to u anytime of the day mic or fist over nothin lol but i anit trippin jus sayin

Jun 28, 2002
LOl Snigg are we making somethi out of nothing i was saying lil smigg wit no bad intentions dude but well fuck it muthafuckas is on some fag shit nigga want to change regular convo into beef then well just leave it at that Ugt or anybody else yall know the fucken name so don't hestitate to prov that your the Big G that has so much sense to confront me fist or on the mic. Other then this bullshit yall niggas can takewhat i say how the fuck you want toI meant the shit in a cool way if you want to take it anothe way lil homie then you fucken can..........

TreMuthafucken8

Jun 28, 2002
oh yeah lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil lil Smigg last time i seen you i know you wasn't over 5'5 I watched yall lil niggasin the High growing up so yea to me you've alway been the lil homie around the way that was rapping. Lil by age and height so if that offends then hey. But don't let a small man's complex get to you dog. We never even had so much ofa harsh word btween us all these years so respect game...