(C-LIM) Stepd My Game Up!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2005
All candy ass niggaz dat say you want it wit me....better really want it wit me cuzz I aint playing wit you niggaz....and Im going places
was jus at the magics in vegas and didnt see nun of yawl......when I do a show or instore you better come ready Cuzz Im ready how ever you want....

Thats whats up....C-lim

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
you funny as hell. i dont need a middle man to set up a 1 on 1. you have my number. get at me and speak your piece.. you aint about to get greasy on me and think its cool.

and about steppin the heat up??? what you thought i meant by take it off the net??

so hit me and speak on it or ill just know you simmered down and came to your senses. this is like the poster booklet for album promo gone wrong.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
here comes another wave of c lim tough talking his way through beefs on the net...can we expect a post every other day from you talking trash about so and so from now until you start touring or whatever?

Feb 11, 2005
@hihlosis

Thank you...Thank you.....

@ dutch do you really think that ima go head up with you Homeboy......your a big ass mutha fucca im a lil skinny ass mutha fucca get real ......you got tendacies homie...one min you coo wit niggaz then they dont put you on they project u pussy up like C-4s project you allways speaking on c4s comp cuzz he didnt put you on it so you got to down talk it....you's a big ol bitch too

you know what thats why Mr kee dosent even like ur ass...you fell out....keep it real you fell off....you try'd to pull an I-rocc and get in the game on some group album shit...you big Mark.....you want it you can get it in a real way....and Fucc your group smigg b 12 dutch a bayriders yawl aint no riders.....ima a rider
im the one getin into it real tuff out hear squabin wit niggaz yawl want to see me catch me in traffic

You big White boy

Feb 11, 2005
@Rotting

do I know you or are you jus going off hear say and these gay niggaz trying to black ball me.......

there is a reason all these niggaz dont feel me....

but they hated jesus tooo....

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
thats classic. someone must have hacked your computer. this cant be clim talkin. physically impossible.

fuck c-4 bitch ass comp too. that shit has been put on the shelf for ever. it aint comin out. and all the songs on it are recycled. so there you have it.

i shot my number to you pm box you skinney girl. and at least you smart enough to know ill beat the shit out of you. so you run your mouth on the net but wont get at me in real life. and speakin of cats not fuckin with people. thats why lynch cut you off. mr doc left you in vegas stranded like a peon. so i guess you got rights to speak on shit huh. do you still live in that same apartment?? cause if so i can be at your pad dolo when ever you want and we can get to the bottom of what ever in person.

how can we catch you in traffic when you take cabs everywhere you broke punk. what im post to do stop every cab with a black male in it til i find your sorry ass??? you aint worth chasing down. you are a broke rapper on his last leg. you was just on the bart board peace talkin and now you bitch up. its cool you coke head. i aint even gonna ask noone to look for you or to get on you. ill let you deal with me your self. me and you. and you know what. just cause im 3 times you size i was gonna give you a pass and not destroy you. but sinse you wanna talk shit its cool. you can hve it anyway you want. while smigg is in stockton fuckin a bitch right now you baby sittin tryin to figure out a way to get back in the game.... well this just in scrub you were never in the game. you faked 4200 soundscans on your first album. ive never seen you with noone ever. and giving blow jobs to hang around thorough people dont mean you are thorough.

you took the ass whoopin from hollow. so why not take one from me too?? cause if you ever think of pullin a pistol on me, what am i sayin. you probably got a .22 or some broke wack gun. well we vest down and strapped up. so get it how you live bitch.

and just for bringin it up. when i see c-4 red headed ass imm slap the shit out of him just for fuckin with you. so until you get at me on that number and we can decide whats what. c-4 will be a sacrafice. now how you feel you punk. you gonna get one of your dick ridin fans beat up for you being a bitch.

Feb 11, 2005
@ Dutch

lmao...@dutch you mad huh you can tell when a nigga mad cuzz he write a novel tryna dis me quit chasing me around like im ur bitch.....Quit stalkin me Every post I reply to you like some Crazed fan with no career..
and if its fucc c4s comp why you allways got somin to say about it....and Mr doc never left me in vegas ON CRip quit lien lier ur whole post is full of lies...Fagface

and come on cab ur not funny Im the funniest nigga on this website remeber dat bow to the thrown Gayboy
and yes my album scann 5....you'll never see them numbers in ur life pawn and yeh i took a woopin like a man Biotch..........coming from the same cat that rides lynch dicc remeber when he called you on the 2 way and you where jumpin up and down like a big ol gurl showin everybody "Look dis lynch look dis lynch? you ol bitch......BIg gROUPY...

AND GIVE ME A PASS i MIGHT GIVE U A PASS WHEN i SEE YOU.....bIGFOOT

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I DONT EVEN HAVE A 2WAY LIM. I HAVE A NEXTEL WHICH YOU HAVENT CALLED.

and you are hilarious with your lynch fan shit. you saved messages for months from lynch and x raided. you are a stan. a groupie rapper. you showed me pictures of you holding c-bo's plastic cup at a meeting on some balcony you maid. you hold boss's drinks. lmao. you skinney bastard. if you sold any records you could probably buy a meal and gain some weight. go call lynch an dsee if they will let you back in the studio again... lmmfao. get off the net and use the number i gave you bitch. this aint promoting your record. this is making an ass out of yourself live on the net. the more you wait the more c-4 gonna sweat it out in the house cause he wont leave til this is solved. lmao.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
oh yeah. im done on the net with you. dont post no more you net crip. take your double c writing ass elsewhere cuzz the magic dragon. get at me. dont be afraid of a white boy. im just a big foot white boy remember??? if your friends only knew you were scared of a white boy they wouldnt fuck with youno more you chump.

dont reply on here. use the number you cake.

Feb 11, 2005
@Dutch

Big Foot whiteboy lmao......I love you dutch......

I pissd you off huh.....I dont want no probs wit you my nig..lol hey ...FUCC U.....U still lien boss cup come on now you sound ridiculous........I really dont want to have no probs wit you my nig cuzz u really are coo BUT FUCC U SASSQUAsh.....you gott to order ur shoes freak
And you did have a 2 way...U fuccn Lie lol homie

you a god damn lie...Call lynch lim Call Lynch.....that was the only reason u was fucc wit doc but even doc blew you off remeber when you wanted to see doc about somin then I call you about 6 months ago and you were like man I been fuccn wit doc and I hung up on ur ass ..then you called me bacc hella times explainin why you fuccn wit doc.....YOUS a bitch...
you got mad at me when I made that song about ur favorite rapper....But what you fell to understand is that Lynch is my nigga Im one of his biggest fans chump
we jus fell out kinda how me and u are doing.rit now..100

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
only thing is i aint lynch. i dont owe nobody shit. and i aint scared to go outside. all i said was bad move lim. and you wanna throw me under the buss with that bitch comment. well fuck you. ive sent you my number. stop posting ont he net. real crips do crip things and posting like a braud on the net aint one of them. so hire c-4 gay ass to do some pr work and you get out in the street and do something. yep i fuck with doc. doc good by me. and you aint never in your life ever ever hung up in my face.

and if lynch was ya "nigga" the "slim locc yous a slim joke, you been broke" wasnt for you then.

breathe on me in real life. dont let the matrix be your safety net.

Feb 11, 2005
@Dutch

ur jus like Iris you allways say ur done but u still post........That means I get in ur panties. HEY you wear plus size panties?

I did hang up on you u fucc'n Lier and yup lynch said I was a broke joke...lol kind of funny huh....but thats only after I got at him on sac of indo.....I mean and I got repspect for the nigga gettin bacc at me that means he notices...he knows whats up he aint got to put know one in his mouth and blow em.....

So Lynch MY nig My nIg...oh boy1!!

you fuccn wit Doc?....Oh Boy!!!!
Thank you for the help FAGOT

And C-4 will nocc ur ass out.....lmao

leave C4 alone man....he aint tripn off u

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
c-4 gets the bizness. next time im on summersville rd im gonna pay him a visit for talkin shit .. only way you spare him is if you settle up with me. so now we can see how hard you are. your pick. balls in your court.

Feb 11, 2005
@Dutch

You big Bully...wit the Black male...lol

you sound hella gay.......

wasnt you jus coo wit C4 now he gets the bidness come on now...you's a Big bitch didnt the federation Drop you...wasnt you runing around acting like you were Big kid boot's cuzz'n....103.5......ur cuzzin dosent like u....and dont you work at a hamburger stand Dutch Fe...FU...get a hustle didnt saamuels manager from club nuevo Punk you!!! and tell you not to use there song.....ur careers been downhill eversince and Im on the song dont make me put it out...Fagot

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
bottz is my cousin. put out what ever you like. never was a part of the federation i ran with them tough for a couple years but only did music with goldie and stres. samuels manager was mine at one time yes. but punk me no?? i never paid samuel. like i never paid you. when i left samuels manager to do my own shit 5 years ago or so that was th eagreement. and if the an albumm drops with those songs just him him his publishing. but sinse you dont sale i dont think anyone will be kicking down your door for that $.12 cents. never in my life had a fast food job. i own my own company which would allow me to buy sale and trade you 3 times a day for the next 20 years and not skip a beat.

go perm your hair and get off the net.

you are hella funny. you have some good punchlines on here. i just have good punches for you. lmao. bitch