(C-lim) I make Siccness Cracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Da C MoNStA said:
Kavi you my nigga you allways spit wizdom...
Im mashin for you the same way I know that you'l mash for me.....Im fuccin wit you tuff now you give the red lite dats whats up you give the green lite dats whats up.....lim

Kavio "I'm giving you the green light to suck my dick since you wanna fuck with me tuff"

C-Lim "Dats whats up"

LOL Just fuckin with ya Lim.

And to answer your question, 91-siccness wouldn't be entertainin' w/o Da C Monsta talkin shit lol.

Apr 25, 2002
if i remember correctly, it was i-rocc and smig who started talking shit about lim and j locs mixtape, saying it wasmt gonna sell shit anyway, to me, it looked like they had some animosity from the get with clim, thats just my pennies tho, take em or leave em

Oct 10, 2004
Da C MoNStA said:
Nigga I dont woof I see niggaz.....Jus like I seen Mic and Hollow I will Ce you You wanna ce bully...you a mark livin off other people's names......I woopd on mic and hollow got the best of me but I seen them niggaz in the fields Cant win them all I never cacc down and ur online rite now too you aint in no fields I come here about twice a year nigga how often you post you girly man...You's a bitch ol jeff'n ass nigga thats all you do is jeff you think ur a pimp.....you da fakest nigga I met you pretty boy you still stay with your granma mr. Iris thats ur real name Sweety......all ur babies mamas punk you you std haven mutha fucca...HOT DICC...yeh I know da bidness.....and you dont fly no where you live on the grey hound you po pimp....wheres ur Ice nigga you should ce Eatin....niggga dont worri about how I eat Jus know I eat......Oh and that blu bros cover is dooky you look like a bum yawl aint no crips in them gay ass pelle pells get some chuccs nigga wit dat small ass hat on ur big ass head Fagot and smigg look li8ke a nerd wit them glasses on look like if some bloods pushed up on you niggaz you would shake da spot..MARKS.....c-lim
Im surprised u eat..u have the frame of a skeleton. And those braids aint clean, nigga-

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Silas aka smigg dirtee "god made dirt'' .... Cope that

C.gigolo of the a team .. Album in stores

J.Cin ..Area 51 mixtape in stores hella soon, hosted by b12 and smigg dirtee...

Oct 10, 2004
DUTCH-F.E said:
and its hella extra beefy in toronto.
Youd be quite surprised if u meant that sarcastically...if so, u should do ur homework on my city first. Anyways- I like ur teams music, especially A-Wax shit...no problems.
I never heard much from ClIm, maybe I'll take him in...se if hes any good.

Oct 10, 2004
Hemlocc said:
Youd be quite surprised if u meant that sarcastically...if so, u should do ur homework on my city first. Anyways- I like ur teams music, especially A-Wax shit...no problems.
I never heard much from ClIm, maybe I'll take him in...se if hes any good.
I listened to him and hes not very good at all...

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i must agree with other dude who said that u all on Clim dick..4 real..who the fuck r u? u hop in every thread of Clim like your apart of the beef when u know u aint..but im sure u just wisj u could be big ol hemloCC..4real..u'r goofy

Oct 10, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ yea.this comin from.the hockey playin crip..who drinks 40oz of maple syrup in his throwback gretsky jersey..get the fuck outta here u groupie
This is coming from a sterotype, 4 grand posting chump who tips off the feds by featuring "criminal" in his screen name, in a website that is not user friendly to everyone...not to mention the fact that this is probably C-Limz soulmate. Fuckin birds'-

Oh yeah- Fuck Hockey..and maple syrups out of ur league. WELCOME 2 RAPTORZLAND
1- :mad:

Apr 25, 2002
^^lmao..dogg you make yourself look like a fuckin chode everytime u post..are u a disgruntled groupie? did u fly all the way from canada on a magical maple leaf to suck clim dick and than get rejected..is that why u all on dudes scrotum? is that where the anger comes from?

and wtf does "a website thats not user friendly" mean? lmao..