Bill Gates no longer worlds richest, Mexican Carlos Slim is ($67.8bn)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
ha you don't even fuck'n know and your talk'n on me. so you white or what? and it is bitch.

are you so inbred your just white and american second?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
HAHAHA IM MEXICAN AMERICAN U DIRTY LITTLE COCKSUCKER YOU, AND IM DAMN PROUD OF IT BUT I DONT SIT HERE AND TRY TO TRACE MY ANCESTRY BACK 600 YEARS TO PROVE A POINT AND TRY TO THINK IM SOME KIND OF GENIUS BECAUSE OF IT, IM LIVIN MY LIFE FOR MY FAMILY NOW NOT MY GREAT GREAT GREATT GREAT UNCLE FUCKING SANCHEZ, YOU THINK WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOUR ASS AND THINK "OH WOW, THATS THE GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDSON OF PAPACOO BOLINAO!, NO THEY DONT, THEY SAY LOOK AT THAT CHINESE MUTHER FUCKER ON THE CORNER, I BET HE CAN SOLVE A MATH PROBLEM IN 2 SECONDS FLAT.

ALL OF YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE IDIOTIC AND I NEVER SAID I CAN TRACE MY FAMILY HISTORY, NOR HAVE I TRIED, I JUST IMPLIED THAT YOUR ASS WAS OWNED BY MEXCOM AND THATS THE TRUTH. I DONT CARE IF YOUR BLACK WHITE CHINESE INDIAN MEXICAN, WHEN YOUR AN IDIOT, YOUR AN IDIOT IN EVERY LANGUAGE, AND U SIR ARE AN IDIOT.

Oct 18, 2003
you got owned for not knowing and speaking on me. his whole basis was i did'nt know where i came from and I DO and YOU DON'T and you got the nerve to speak on me.

AMERICA don't give a fuck about your ass thats why 12 million plus growing illegals don't got no respect. i don't see my people on the news. with the exception with a few confused idiots like you.

you owned yourself boy!

mexcom is talk'n history bitch i'm speaking history. and i bet my parents got more history in the sko then you do.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
fuck your parents dog hahahaha u think i give a shit about who has more history in the sko?? if thats the only thing u got going for yourself in your life i feel bad for you. your still mad cuz u got owned. sorry but its the truth.

1. Mexicans were in Cali before any of you mother fuckers were.

2. Illegals get no respect? Thats why everytime you call your bank they ask if you prefer english or spanish.

3. Illegal immigrants help create the american dream, do you think these small business men will be able to flourish as much as they do without illegal immigrants? no. Rich people love cheap labor, they are not going to spend 100,000 paying BOBs building company which has a union to come build their buildings, there gonna pay the illegals less than that so they can keep the diference.

4. American dont give a fuck about my ass? Im not an illegal alien i was born in SF so there goes that argument, but ill assume you mean just mexican, but if they dont give a fuck about my mexican ass they damn sure dont give a fuck about your filipino ass.

5. This whole thread stemmed from your jealousy and refusal to accept the fact that a MEXICAN could be the richest person in the world, so stop tucking your nutsack back and let your overies drop and start actin like you got some sense.

6. its funny how u think ur special cuz of ur retarded ass last name that nobody gives a shit about, talkin bout u know about history, i could school your ass left and right about history u little ass mark.

7. You still got owned.

May 17, 2004
Tragedy said:
ok i just read that,, my family history and last name goes beyond the spanish rule over the philippines they ruled for at least 300 years my name goes farther back than that.

AND I'M BOLINAO BITCH WHERE'S THAT STALKER race and ethnicity GEEK!

funny how he responds with shit talk'n and disappears haha!

i like how you are the one who ran away. my last response was at 11:30 after u said you were leaving. sorry i cant stay up til 1:30am looking at siccness becuase i have a little thing called a job.

you are a straight dumb fuck is the whole point. everyone else is saying the exact same thing and you are the only dumbass who doesnt understand.

and as my name suggests im Greek American.

May 30, 2006
antoniog831 said:
HAS ANYBODY LOOKED THIS UP? FOR SOME REASON I DONT BELIEVE IT... I WOULD IF I SEE IT COMING FROM FORBES...
Co-mothafuckin sighn. Like it said in the original post. This news was printed in a Mexican Magazine. I don't believe this shit @ all.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Co-mothafuckin sighn. Like it said in the original post. This news was printed in a Mexican Magazine. I don't believe this shit @ all.

i was at the GYM and i saw it on TV playing on CNN.

May 30, 2006
CNN my ass. Just like when Fox when on the air & claimed that Bush won Florida before all the counts were in. He did end up winning Florida & that's only because his brother was the gov. They stole Florida.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im laughing at the fact that people took offense to this shit, like bill gates hustles with you on the corner or some shit

so what he claims to be the richest man

fuck that gotta do with yall non-billion-dollar havin asses

you still eat chili dogs and work a 15.00 dollar job

what if bill gates drops microsoft 4399saoij with the ability to get your dick sucked by the hard drive

bill gates would be the richest man again

none of this means shit
because americans aint lookin for amnesty in mexico

it aint like dudes gonna send all mexicans a hundred dollars in the mail

when 5 year old kids cease selling fucking chiclets enwrapped in a blanket on the side of a bridge for 25 cents (which is a markup), i'll worry about mexico having the richest man in the world

because richest man or not, bring a bag of quarters to tj and throw it in the air and you will see the whole neighboorhood follow you like youre the pied piper.