Bill Gates no longer worlds richest, Mexican Carlos Slim is ($67.8bn)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2004
dayum the dude was born in mexico got rich in mexico therefore fuckin mexican i could give a fuck where his parents from
i was born here i eat/shit/beat/sleep here so im american

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Tragedy said:
i don't gotta explain shit i asked first?
It's already been said pretty clearly, if you are born in Mexico than you ARE Mexican. It supported by law also (look at my post referring to Jus Soli).

Oct 18, 2003
i'm filipino first 100% by blood. american second by birth. thats my point. if i was an american going to live in another country i'd be an american national so since i don't live in another country they don't got to refer me by that.

Oct 18, 2003
i laugh at the hipocracy if i was locked up all the mexicans would call me "CHINO" and yall would Demand i'd call you by your name so fuck that shit!

claim him if you want to he's not your blood.

Oct 18, 2003
on paper work that would be my "nationality" yes.

fuck outta here stick'n up for some shit that don't concern you. anyway bout to click off this dumb shit anyway.

see you stalk me next time. geek!

May 17, 2004
see ya fagedy. get it i did the same thing as you. took your name and replaced some letters to make it comical.
maybe in the next discussion you have with people you will actually make a point and back it up.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Tragedy said:
i'm filipino first 100% by blood. american second by birth. thats my point. if i was an american going to live in another country i'd be an american national so since i don't live in another country they don't got to refer me by that.
You're confusing ancestry with nationality....the proper way to refer to a person of filipino origin would be "Filipino-American"...