Bill Gates no longer worlds richest, Mexican Carlos Slim is ($67.8bn)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Tragedy said:
don't give me that shit yall wanna pull all that shit so what he got money you wanna claim him?

if i was born in japan i would'nt be japanese.
1. Mexican is a nationality. Much like Lebanese is a nationality. "Lebanese" aren't Lebanese as much as they are Arabs and or descendants from the Biblical Canaanites. Mexicans, because you're obviously too stupid to comprehend what the majority of the posters have already told you, aren't all Mexica, therefore Mexican (Now do you see where the word Mexico came from and how it would be a misnomer to call all 'Mexicans' Mexicans when referring to their geneological background as opposed to their nationality? Etymology is your friend) is indeed a Nationality and not an ethnic designation.

2. If that's not enough then let's take your logic. You claim he ain't Mexican. So....what are you? You say you're Filipino 100%. So....what is a Filipino? Answer: A person that comes from the Phillipine Islands. But you say you're "Filipino." So you're ethnic classification is from the name of the then King of Spain? Wow! Look at your hipocrisy. You don't even know what the fuck you are. And sure you can try and save face by responding with a "correct" term but you don't even know because if you did you wouldnt try and equate Filipino with one of the ethnic groups of the islands.

So are you really Filipino? Or are you Tagalog, Ilocano , Bisaya, Hiligaynon Ilonggo, Bikol, Waray, or maybe even Aeta?

3. Who cares who is claiming what? You're talking like the country itself it poor. The populus maybe. But how is that different than any other American country including the United States. Or your Phillipines? Mexico produces the 4th largest amount of BILLIONARES in the WORLD.

So why trip over ONE person's comment which was most likely done in jest? It's not like Mexico is a 3rd world country. I wouldn't even call it a developing country. Industrialized? Semi. G-8 Nation? No, although it is one of the five G8+5 countries.

Oct 18, 2003
ok i just read that,, my family history and last name goes beyond the spanish rule over the philippines they ruled for at least 300 years my name goes farther back than that.

AND I'M BOLINAO BITCH WHERE'S THAT STALKER race and ethnicity GEEK!

funny how he responds with shit talk'n and disappears haha!

Oct 18, 2003
naw i seen that stalker talk'n shit and he goes and deletes it. he told me to back it up and i go and did and he disappears.

(nevermind that was the last page)

Apr 30, 2007
MEXCOM said:
1. Mexican is a nationality. Much like Lebanese is a nationality. "Lebanese" aren't Lebanese as much as they are Arabs and or descendants from the Biblical Canaanites. Mexicans, because you're obviously too stupid to comprehend what the majority of the posters have already told you, aren't all Mexica, therefore Mexican (Now do you see where the word Mexico came from and how it would be a misnomer to call all 'Mexicans' Mexicans when referring to their geneological background as opposed to their nationality? Etymology is your friend) is indeed a Nationality and not an ethnic designation.

2. If that's not enough then let's take your logic. You claim he ain't Mexican. So....what are you? You say you're Filipino 100%. So....what is a Filipino? Answer: A person that comes from the Phillipine Islands. But you say you're "Filipino." So you're ethnic classification is from the name of the then King of Spain? Wow! Look at your hipocrisy. You don't even know what the fuck you are. And sure you can try and save face by responding with a "correct" term but you don't even know because if you did you wouldnt try and equate Filipino with one of the ethnic groups of the islands.

So are you really Filipino? Or are you Tagalog, Ilocano , Bisaya, Hiligaynon Ilonggo, Bikol, Waray, or maybe even Aeta?

3. Who cares who is claiming what? You're talking like the country itself it poor. The populus maybe. But how is that different than any other American country including the United States. Or your Phillipines? Mexico produces the 4th largest amount of BILLIONARES in the WORLD.

So why trip over ONE person's comment which was most likely done in jest? It's not like Mexico is a 3rd world country. I wouldn't even call it a developing country. Industrialized? Semi. G-8 Nation? No, although it is one of the five G8+5 countries.
with 2 snaps up...around the world...in "z" formation....

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
MEXCOM said:

SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO SHAKE YOUR HAND, IVE OFFICIALLY NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO OWNED IN MY 23 YEARS OF EXISTENCE. CONGRATULATIONS MEXCOM.:chinese:

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
ADDITIONAL COMMENT**** IF BILL GATES WAS STILL THE RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD THEN WE'D HAVE TO LOOK AT HIS EUROPEAN DESCENT TO BACK UP YOUR ARGUMENT (TRAGEDY) SO THE RICHEST MAN WOULDNT BE AMERICAN HE'D BE CZECHOSLAVAKIAN (IF THATS WHAT HIS BACKROUND IS)

Oct 18, 2003
he prolly don't even know his ancestory "bill gates". i know mine.

i laugh at the the comment i got owned when he asked my ancestry and i know exactly where i come from.

with no response.

what do you base it off of "volume of paragraphs?" i know where my blood lies and my ancestory.

i don't have a spanish last name no where near it.

my parents speak bolinao and come from bolinao.

mexcom prolly has some generic spanish last name. like "rodriguez" and "guitierez" are they all related???

at least i know anybody with my last name are related.

anyway we kicked the spanish ass out of the fuck'n country.....i don't speak spanish. execption of a few words so what

anyway happy American Independance day. i know i'm celebrating cause my parents are naturalized citizens. with paper work.

same with ALL my family in AMERICA. we're not a fuck'n illegal.

i'm a fuck'n filipino first american second like i said.

what are you square are you so muttly white you don't know your ancestory.

or maybe we should all be called africans cause we all descend from africa???