BARACK OBAMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
all i know is that my mom voted for someone who she considered a "nigger".

if that aint change, i dunno what is.

~k.

Mar 19, 2006
But with that said, what's wrong with being political? If a Mexican American person ran and won for president, the same thing would happen for the Mexican population really.
Let me rephrase what i said hehe. Most of them aren't becoming political, but instead are doing a good job of pretending to be and jumping on that Obama bandwagon. I stay out here in the south east where the black population is pretty high, so you might understand why I'd be annoyed by all these dumb ass foos walking around with a $3.00 grill and a sparkly ass Obama shirt.

Mar 19, 2006
i never understood paisas being afraid of blacks or thinkin they gotta watch they back around them . only people i ever had problems with was other mexicans
I think it has more to do with trust than fear. I'm coo with a lot of crips/bloods out here where i stay, but i don't fully trust any of them. If i ever kick back with em i make sure i got a knife or my 40 cal. tucked away just in case.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Yea indana jones fukin sucked and he gave the skulls a bad name lol.

But on the real tho that book is good as fuck, kept me reading all damn near 400 pages of it. Shits hella trippy when you read about the surrounding theories about the skulls.and not to mention when they get into the prohecies about the skulls that natives have had for years and the meeting the tribes had over it.

Feb 21, 2006
The crystal skulls were a hoax. The ones that were test were found to be made in the 19th century.

The crystal skulls are a number of human skull models fashioned from blocks of clear or milky quartz crystal rock, claimed to be pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts by their alleged finders. However, none of the specimens made available for scientific study were authenticated as pre-Columbian in origin. The results of these studies demonstrated that those examined were manufactured in the mid-19th century or later, almost certainly in Europe.[1] Despite some claims presented in an assortment of popularising literature, legends of crystal skulls with mystical powers do not figure in genuine Mesoamerican or other Native American mythologies and spiritual accounts.[

Jan 29, 2005
--there's supposed to be a "shift in consciousness"
--a new age of enlightenment
--a cleansing and purification of planet earth

whatever the case may be, somethings gonna happen fa sho---wooooooh!!!!!

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Yea a black president is mos def a shift in consciuosness, and enlightment, since forever. Skin color has played a roll in your whole life direction. Now it seems that might not be the case. How would the world recover if we judged people based on their conduct and not ethnicity or skin color.