BARACK OBAMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
Does add up to what? So the bible is an actual book of facts and not fairy tales, eh? So there was a man who lived in a fish? Not a whale, the bible says a fish. Don't be one of those bible thumping republicans
i dnt give a shit what it sayz i dnt even belive in religion 4dat matter dnt get booty tickled lil nigga i hardly even give a shit when it comes 2 thingz like diz

Sep 17, 2007
JUST REMEMBER THIS. AT THE END OF OBAMA'S TERM. IT WILL BE 2012.

GRAB YOUR ANKLES AND KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE. NO MORE TAMALES FOR YOU MUTHA FUCKAZ.

May 24, 2006
Just for shits and giggles, which "hella people" have been saying this?

I swear the person who is suppose to be the Antichrist switches to fit anyone some religious people don't like.
well that that them but if u put the religoin and mayann calenderand there u go it fits

May 24, 2006
Does add up to what? So the bible is an actual book of facts and not fairy tales, eh? So there was a man who lived in a fish? Not a whale, the bible says a fish. Don't be one of those bible thumping republicans
back then a whale was a fish and heavan is the sky and the flying chariot on fire was a ufo cuz a chariot was anything that moved people didnt kno better so the called it that

Sep 21, 2006
alot of hillbillies out here in colorado have been sayin that hes an anti crist..but then again it might be chris angel..juss fukin around