BARACK OBAMA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2008

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
well that that them but if u put the religoin and mayann calenderand there u go it fits
What in the fuck did you just write? Seriously, what in the fuck are you talking about?

Like, was that even english?

You might as well just have typed "sgfry vremncs opjfw csreoimnfwr iohsfr asojf mpasfernpa there u go it fits"

back then a whale was a fish and heavan is the sky and the flying chariot on fire was a ufo cuz a chariot was anything that moved people didnt kno better so the called it that
lol, wow.

Apr 25, 2002
i understand its a big fuckin deal that there's a black president but he aint gonna be no diffrent then them white fucks before. cornel west said it best you gotta put pressure on him to keep his word foreal change but democrats just handin out crumbs they dont rule by obeying the needs of the people.there needs to be a 3rd party a workers party

Mar 19, 2006
i'm cool with some black folks, but damn i'm sick of all the ignorant drop out fooz sporting sparkly Obama shirts just because he is black. All of a sudden every black person is political.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
i'm cool with some black folks, but damn i'm sick of all the ignorant drop out fooz sporting sparkly Obama shirts just because he is black. All of a sudden every black person is political.
But with that said, what's wrong with being political? If a Mexican American person ran and won for president, the same thing would happen for the Mexican population really.