Amerikans are getting dumber by the year: Majority reject Evolution.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
first of all you couldnt prove a damn thing to me....u cant. second of all your not right either..so whats the point of saying your not wrong...you have won nothing here.

You cant say he's not right w/out sucessfully refuting his argument, and i doubt the dude is trying to win anything hes just debating, if you cant handle that hes competitive with his arguments then dont answer back, cursing him out and verbally attacking him makes you look weak.

Oct 14, 2004
2-0-Sixx said:
(CBS) Most Americans do not accept the theory of evolution. Instead, 51 percent of Americans say God created humans in their present form, and another three in 10 say that while humans evolved, God guided the process. Just 15 percent say humans evolved, and that God was not involved.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/22/opinion/polls/main965223.shtml

Meanwhile, the Religious Right continues their relentless attack on Science in public schools. (Kansas: Says yes to fantasy: Intelligent Design)

And for all of you who think Intelligent Design should be taught in a SCIENCE class, consider the following:

READERS DIGEST:

Less than 6% of high school seniors plan to pursue engineering degrees, down from 36% a decade ago.

In 2000, 56% of China’s undergraduate degrees were in the hard sciences; in the US the figure was 17%.

China will likely produce six times as many engineers as we will graduate. Japan, with half our population, has minted twice as many in recent years.

In a survey of science literacy, students in the US came in 24th of 40 countries, tying with Latvia.

Scientists and engineers make up less than 5% of our population, but produce 50% of our GDP.

A survey in 2000 revealed that 38% of math teachers and 28% of science teachers in grades 7-12 lacked a college major or minor in their subject area.

Congress cut the National Science Foundation’s budget by $105 million in 2005.

The Bush Administration has also proposed cutting the fiscal 2006 budget for research and development in federal agencies as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the National Institutes of Standards and Technology.

The long term effects of teaching our children unsupported fairy tails may be much bigger than you think.
We will find out if they are "fairy tales" one day wont we Stalin.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Malkorasoul said:
You cant say he's not right w/out sucessfully refuting his argument, and i doubt the dude is trying to win anything hes just debating, if you cant handle that hes competitive with his arguments then dont answer back, cursing him out and verbally attacking him makes you look weak.
i said he is niether right nor wrong making him not RIGHT nor WRONG so i can say that he is not right and i would be correct. if u understand that its a nuetral position

by the way who the fuck are you?

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

nope im not

If someone says they "DO NOT" have Faith, this DOES NOT MEAN SHIT, because they DO IN FACT HAVE FAITH IN SOMETHING!, whether they REALIZE IT, or NOT!

it does mean shit if the person does not believe they have FAITH fucking idiot.

Holy fucking shit you are dense.

and your closed minded

The only opinion that matters.

is not yours

Seriously...you're a fucking dolt, and you just don't get it.

i get it ...you are too closed minded to understand any concept other than your own

You CANNOT prove that God doesn't exist. This is the ONLY thing that matters.

and you cannot prove that he DOES exist, this is the only thing that matters.

AS A RESULT, EVERYTHING we type here is either, 1) I WIN, or 2) WE TIE. But it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to LOSE.

its the same concept for myself....your opinion is no more important then the next guys, guy.

Holy fuck man, nobody better EVER give you their money to invest. Your stupid ass would run around putting it on ANYTHING just to avoid a tie, because in your dumbfuck mind breaking even is the same thing as a loss.

totally irrelavent, and you dont know what is in my mind....dont attempt to guess

Like i already said...you don't make points. Even when you think you do, you're completely oblivious when your point is broken down and destroyed. You simply refuse to acknowledge it, close yourself up and act like a little girl.

i do make points, points in which YOU SIR are oblivious to and avoid each time i make them

You are oblivious. That about covers it.

the same goes for you

"Excuse me, young man? Can you help me with something?"

"I AM NOT YOUNG ANYMORE! I AM 19 YEARS OLD, THUS AN ADULT! AND YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SUCH!"

definatly not in any relation to the topic at hand your creating situations that dont have anything to do with what im talking about

What a fucking idiot.

your one to call anyone an idiot

Friend, you're an idiot if you don't understand how my Bones analogy works. A complete moron who isn't worth giving the time of day.

again im not your freind. your bones analogy contains pysical matter....BONES im talking about somthing that does not contain pysichal matter....faith your a fuckin tard.

I joined these boards in December 2001, sport. My original handle was Tadou. I am infamous around these parts. I thought that you thought.

so i guess your cool now? i joined them in 99 before the site was sold and shutdown for some time...im really happy you feel some pride, sport.

"Blowin turds"? What the fuck is this, 4th grade? Get that shit out of here. Get your weight up, scrappy, and stop wasting my time.

talk more shit.

iv bolded my responses to your weak ass post.