AFC Playoff Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team is going to the Superbowl from the AFC?

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
May 18, 2004
When you take it too far and talk hella shit about another mans team, then I can understand, ain't nothin wrong with that!! But I've seen EDJ try to make bets with people just for the smallest comments about the Broncos. Even people who ain't even talkin shit, he tries to bet with them.

To me that's some funny shit, cause this is still the internet and you really don't know anyone on here personally. So I ain't about to bet with some nigga I don't even know, who probably lives miles away, and who could easily jack you and get away with it. But if that's your thing though, then to each his own. But me personally, I think it's corny as hell sayin shit like "how much skrill you got on it" to people who make even the slighest comments about the Broncos. Now if it's people talkin mad shit, then it's coo. But if it's just someone makin a prediction who ain't even talkin shit at all, then it's just lame and childish.

May 2, 2002
^^^

I just agreed to bet with him...what's the big deal?

I don't see how anyone can jack you...you lose, you pay. If he loses and doesn't pay...then he didn't jack me...he just didn't pay.....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^AND HE'LL LEARN NEXT TIME THAT I AIN'T A MAN OF MY WORD AND HAVE NO RIgHT TO SPEAK UP ON THIS. AND IF I WAS TO COME ON HERE, THEN MY CARD WILL BE PULLED. SO KREEP, I'M JUST A FIRM BELIEVER OF PUTTIN' MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS. I'VE LOST BEFORE TO THE HOMIE SHEA AND YOU CAN ASK HIM IF I PAID UP.

May 18, 2004
The bet you guys made in the other thread was coo, cause both of you agreed to it!!

Me I don't gamble anymore, but I would rather do it in real life with people I know. That way the other person is more likely to keep his word. I ain't about to gamble with some nigga online, who I've never even met before, who probably was never intending to pay me in the first place. But if that's your thing though, then I hope you a legit cat, and you ain't tryin to jack anybody...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THAT AIN'T MY STYLE PLAYA. I HAVE MY DIgNITY TO UPHOLD. AS MUCH AS I COME HERE, I AIN'T ABOUT TO ACT ALL LIKE THAT. I'M ONE OF THE FEW HUMBLE NIgKAS IN THIS BITCH. IF I AIN'T gOT SHIT, I STILL HAVE MY WORD, FEEL ME? I KNOW THERE'S SNAKES EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THIS BITCH. BUT IF IT WAS A LARgE SUM OF SCRILL, BEST BELIEVE WE WOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF BROKER OR MIDDLE-MAN, SO WE COULD PUT UP OUR SCRILL FIRST AND WINNER TAKES ALL.

May 18, 2004
Like I said pimpin, I don't know anyone on here personally. So no matter how much a nigga claims to be legit online, there really ain't no way to tell unless some folks on here can vouch for you. Even then, I'd still be skeptical, not just with you but with anybody on the siccness feel me?

May 2, 2002
Kreep said:
Like I said pimpin, I don't know anyone on here personally. So no matter how much a nigga claims to be legit online, there really ain't no way to tell unless some folks on here can vouch for you. Even then, I'd still be skeptical, not just with you but with anybody on the siccness feel me?

Not too many people know anyone on here personally...but some, including EDJ, have been on here for YEARS...when someone has been on here for that long...you kind of get an idea of who they are....

I would be shocked if he lost and didn't pay up...

Mar 16, 2005
djgo said:
NEW ENGLAND IS GONNA KILL THE COLTS IN OVERTIME WITH A GAME WINNING KICK BY VINITIARI
FIRST, New england is losing to Denver tomorrow so they wont be playing Indy

SECOND how can a team kill another in OT???

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I THOUgHT YOU WAS gONNA TAKE THEM PATRIOT COLORS OFF THE BRONCOS LOgO. WHAT A WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. IF BY CHANCE WE HAPPEN TO LOSE, I'M gONNA BLAME YOU FOR JINXIN' US.

KREEP,
HELL YEAH I CAN HAVE FOO'S VOUCH FOR ME! I PAID UP AND THE LEAST I CAN gET IS A VOUCH. I AIN'T NO BROKE ASS CHILD OR NO SCANLESS ASS NIgKA. I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT. I gOT MY OWN LABEL BUT I'M JACCIN' POTENTIAL FANS AND PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO I AM?

May 18, 2004
Well you have been on here for a long time so I'll give you that, I guess you got a point. And nobody's callin you a jacker, just sayin that I'd be skeptical about betting skrill online with someone I don't even know, who lives miles away from me. I wasn't talkin about you specifically, just sayin that some folks on here, including myself, wouldn't feel comfortable betting with some nigga on the internet who's basically just a username to me. That's all everyone is on here, just a bunch of typed words on a screen.

So that's why I'd be less likely to make a bet with someone on a message than I would in real life. Although I don't gamble anymore, it would be much more legit doin it in real life with someone you know, than with someone on the net who you know nothin about. No matter how much someone claims to be legit on the net, there's no way to tell if he's legit in real life or not. Again not talkin about you personally, but anyone on the siccness in general.