AFC Playoff Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team is going to the Superbowl from the AFC?

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
EDJ said:
^DID YOU EVEN SEE THE DENVER gAME? BUT OUT OF ALL THE AFC TEAMS, PITTSBURgH DOES SCARE ME THE MOST, "IF" DENVER WAS TO PLAY THEM IN PITTSBURgH. OH, AND DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE COLTS LOSE THEY FIRST gAME.
I did...I watch all the games thanks to my season ticket. I was just saying that Pitt played pretty good too...they had to though.

And I would be surprised if the Colts lost. Not really that they lost, cause I think any team can win on any given day, but I would be surprised cause they played so well all year.

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
I think the Colts will be goin to the Superbowl from the AFC. They've struggled in the playoffs in the past, but this is gonna be their year to go all the way.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Bengals or broncos, indy just wont do it, Cinci is gonna expose Pit again, and cowher is gonna cry like a bitch like he always does, yall doubting the bengals for losing the last couple games, well shit, Indy lost 2 in a row? maybe cincy didnt wanna play NE?

Mar 16, 2005
Chree said:
Bengals or broncos, indy just wont do it, Cinci is gonna expose Pit again, and cowher is gonna cry like a bitch like he always does, yall doubting the bengals for losing the last couple games, well shit, Indy lost 2 in a row? maybe cincy didnt wanna play NE?
The difference between the last 2 games for Indy and Cincy????

Indy had NOTHING to play for while Cincy had #2 and bye to play for, so that comparison holds no wieght whatsoever.

But I do appreciate you picking Denver in there....lol

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SOLITARY1,
THOSE KIND OF INFERENCES MEANS YOU gOT SOME SCRILL TO BAK UP YOUR HATIN'-NAME-CALLIN'.

VAMPS,
I HOPE PITTBURgH MAKES IT THAT FAR.

SCARY1,
HOW YOU FIgURE INDY IS gONNA WIN THEIR FIRST gAME?

KREEP,
THAT'S WHAT I THOUgHT LAST YEAR. NEW ENgLAND HAS THEIR NUMBER. EVERYTIME THEY BEAT US, THEY ALWAYS FUK AROUND AND LOSE TO THE PATS. FUK THAT. THIS YEAR IT'S DIFFERENT.

gIMPY,
THE BRONCOS DIDN'T HAVE TO AND THEY STILL WAS FEROCIOUS. I gUESS THAT 96 SEASON TRAUMATIZED SHANNAHAN. THAT'S WHEN WE WERE THE #1 SEED AND HAD HOME FIELD THRU-OUT THE PLAYOFFS AND FUCCED AROUND AND LOST THE FIRST gAME CAUSE WE WERE TOO RESTED AND OUT OF RHYTHM. THAT'S WHY I BELIEVE THE COLTS WILL LOSE THEIR FIRST gAME. TO OVER-CONFIDENT. AND WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THEY STARTERS PLAYED A gAME?

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:
SOLITARY1,
THOSE KIND OF INFERENCES MEANS YOU gOT SOME SCRILL TO BAK UP YOUR HATIN'-NAME-CALLIN'.

VAMPS,
I HOPE PITTBURgH MAKES IT THAT FAR.

SCARY1,
HOW YOU FIgURE INDY IS gONNA WIN THEIR FIRST gAME?

KREEP,
THAT'S WHAT I THOUgHT LAST YEAR. NEW ENgLAND HAS THEIR NUMBER. EVERYTIME THEY BEAT US, THEY ALWAYS FUK AROUND AND LOSE TO THE PATS. FUK THAT. THIS YEAR IT'S DIFFERENT.

gIMPY,
THE BRONCOS DIDN'T HAVE TO AND THEY STILL WAS FEROCIOUS. I gUESS THAT 96 SEASON TRAUMATIZED SHANNAHAN. THAT'S WHEN WE WERE THE #1 SEED AND HAD HOME FIELD THRU-OUT THE PLAYOFFS AND FUCCED AROUND AND LOST THE FIRST gAME CAUSE WE WERE TOO RESTED AND OUT OF RHYTHM. THAT'S WHY I BELIEVE THE COLTS WILL LOSE THEIR FIRST gAME. TO OVER-CONFIDENT. AND WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THEY STARTERS PLAYED A gAME?

Pats Pitt or Jags IN INDY!!!!! It's already over. Niether 1 of those teams has a defense that can stop on the road. If it was in Pitt or in NE thats diff but in INDY none of those teams can win.

Mar 16, 2005
EDJ said:
^THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT THE CHARgERS.

The difference is Colts had nothing to play for that day, everything was wrapped up. Yes they were playing for an undefeated season, but in reality if you watch the game over and look at the play calling they didn't care about that game. I have it on tivo and have watched it twice now. They didn't play at the same speed they normally do, and the play calling was a little off of the norm. Believe me I have the Sunday ticket and had Manning and Wayne on my fantasy teams so I watched them most of the year...that game wasn't a normal game for them.

The only team that has any chance of stopping them is Denver, only because we have a D that flys around the field, and we have an offense that can keep up with them. Pitt has an average on the road D, But will not have enough scoring power, Jags...please, NE while yes they may have the Colts # in the playoffs that was in January AT NE!!!! The pats D is too slow to keep up with them in a dome on turf on the road. Not too mention they also do not have the fire power offense to keep up with them.

If Denver can get the running gamw going early it will not only keep Manning off the field it will keep our fast D fresh for the whole game. If we don't establish the run early we will get smoked like we have the past 2 years. The key to beating INdy is fast D, and keep your offense on the field...the only way to do that is run run run.

May 2, 2002
EDJ said:
gIMPY,
I don't think the Colts are over confident...especially since they haven't won anything yet. This is the playoffs and it would be pretty stupid to just think that they can walk over any team.

You do have a point about resting players and being out of rhythm though. I think that it can hurt a team.

The Colts are really good this year though. I don't how many of their games you watched this year...but they are strong. I kind of doubted them earlier in the year, but once I saw what they did to Pitt...I was convinced.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^SO THE PITTSBURgH gAME DID IT FOR YOU? I FELT THE SAME WAY TIL SAN DIEgO WENT IN THERE AND SHOWED THEM. NOW I KNOW FOR A FACT DENVER CAN STOP THEM AND BEAT THEM, HOME OR ON THE ROAD.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SCARY1,
THEY HAD SOMETHIN' TO PLAY FOR. I BELIEVE SAN DIEgO WANTED IT MORE. REgARDLESS, LET'S SEE HOW THEY ATTITUDE IS COME FIRST PLAYOFF gAME. AND I AgREE THAT WE gONNA HAVE TO KEEP MANNINg OFF THE FIELD "IF" WE gET TO THAT POINT. THAT'S HOW WE WERE ABLE TO BEAT THEM THE PAST TWO SEASONS IN REgULAR SEASON.

May 2, 2002
EDJ said:
^SO THE PITTSBURgH gAME DID IT FOR YOU? I FELT THE SAME WAY TIL SAN DIEgO WENT IN THERE AND SHOWED THEM. NOW I KNOW FOR A FACT DENVER CAN STOP THEM AND BEAT THEM, HOME OR ON THE ROAD.
I was impressed with how physical they played. 'Til then I didn't think they were a very physical team.

It's not like San Diego is a bad team. I know, you beat them, and they beat Indy, so you think it's a lock...but it ain't. Don't forget, you have pretty much the same team that lost to Indy the last two years.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
gIMPY,
YEAH, AND THAT'S ANOTHA REASON WHY I KNOW WE CAN BEAT THEM CAUSE WE ARE A "TEAM"(BETTER IMPROVED) AND NOT A BUNCH OF NEW MUTHA-FUKAS WITH NO UNITY. PLUS WE BEAT INDY IN THE REgULAR SEASON THEM TWO YEARS. IT'S JUST THAT WE WEREN'T THAT gOOD THEM PAST TWO OTHA SEASONS, WHERE WE BARELY MADE A BID FOR A WILDCARD gAME.
WHO WE HAVE NEW IS IN THE SECONDARY AND SOME LINEBACCER POSITIONS ON D, AND SOME NEW BAKS AND RECEIVERS STARTIN' ON OFFENSE. I BELIEVE WE HAVE A WELL-OILED MACHINE.

May 2, 2002
Indy has a pretty good mix going on too...guess we'll just have to see what happens in the playoffs.

All of my ex-Browns over there are gonna have to step it up a notch.....