AFC Playoff Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which team is going to the Superbowl from the AFC?

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Kreep

Sicc OG
May 18, 2004
EDJ said:
KREEP,
THAT'S WHAT I THOUgHT LAST YEAR. NEW ENgLAND HAS THEIR NUMBER. EVERYTIME THEY BEAT US, THEY ALWAYS FUK AROUND AND LOSE TO THE PATS. FUK THAT. THIS YEAR IT'S DIFFERENT.
Yea the last 2 years they choked against the Pats, but this year I think the Colts got what it takes to go all the way. Their defence was their weakness in the past, but this year their D is revamped and they've made a lot of improvements in the offseason. I'm watching the New England and Jags game right now, and so far they ain't lookin too impressive, so I don't think they can get it done against the Colts this year. But the Broncos and the Steelers will give em a good fight, so it'll be interesting to see how the AFC turns out.

Apr 25, 2002
Gimpy..............your missing one thang on our team this year from last...............last year we didnt have two badass rookie cornerbacks to help cover all them colts.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Now the playoffs really start. You got Pittsbugh, Indy, Denver and New England left. Any of these teams could go all the way and win the Superbowl. It's about to get real interesting..

And the Bengals can eat a fat one. We showed you and everyone else who runs the AFC North. If the Steelers can get past Indy, I don't see Denver or New England stopping us..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
VAMPS,
IF PITTBURgH BEATS INDY AND THE BRONCOS BEAT NEW ENgLAND, HOW MUCH YOU gOT ON THAT PITTSBURgH-DENVER gAME? BUT DON'T FORgET THE 97 AND 98 SEASON WHEN WE BEAT PITTBURgH IN PITTBURgH IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP.

Sep 1, 2003
Vamps said:
It's about to get real interesting..

....pitts lookd kinda filthy today...then again they were playin the bengals w/o palmer

colts better be ready....ben aint comin off injury either like last time

May 2, 2002
EDJ said:
^THEM FOO'S BEEN BREAKIN' O-LINE WALLS DOWN ALL SEASON LONg.
Uhhh O.K. Look at all the ex-Browns' stats. Really no different than what they've always done. Difference is Pryce and your LB's...much better than anyone in Cleveland.

If you really think anyone of them are that great...you're crazy. I do like Brown though...when healthy he's pretty good.

Gimpy..............your missing one thang on our team this year from last...............last year we didnt have two badass rookie cornerbacks to help cover all them colts.
T-Dubb...you're almost last in the league against the pass. Last year you were top 10. Doesn't look good.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
EDJ - I never bet on Steeler games. But I gotta give it up to the Broncos, they're tight. I think they have a chance against New England, but it's gonna be a hard fought game. As I said I think any of the remaining teams in the AFC are capable of winning the Superbowl..

Reptile - Here's the thing..

Everyone's making a big deal about Palmer and saying the Steelers wouldn't have won if he had played the game. But 4 out of the last 5 times they've played in the last 2 years the Steelers have won. They lost once to them this year by a touchdown. Chad Johnson did not score one TD on the Steelers this year. Carson Palmer's cool, but the Steelers will continue to dominate the AFC North for the next several years..

I don't have any unreal expectations about the Steelers/Colts game. The Steelers need a nice lead early, have to remain aggressive the entire game, disrupt Manning constantly and not turn the ball over or get excessive penalties in order to have a chance at beating the Colts. But I think it's possible..

Apr 25, 2002
Gimpy......dont let stats fool you homie. we ALWAYS have leads on teams. an we are second in league against the run. that means teams are always throwin the ball agaist us, all game long.

an Gerrard Warren is a savage

May 2, 2002
T-Dubb said:
Gimpy......dont let stats fool you homie. we ALWAYS have leads on teams. an we are second in league against the run. that means teams are always throwin the ball agaist us, all game long.

an Gerrard Warren is a savage
Well...I guess we'll find out how badass these rooks are then huh? Stats don't tell all, but there is some truth to them.

Mr. Big Money is a savage? HA AHA HA HA HAHA....hold on....HA HA HA HA HAHA.....

Aug 20, 2004
gimpypimp said:
Well...I guess we'll find out how badass these rooks are then huh? Stats don't tell all, but there is some truth to them.

Mr. Big Money is a savage? HA AHA HA HA HAHA....hold on....HA HA HA HA HAHA.....
Especially if Denver has to go up against Peyton and the Colts passing attack...not to mention Bradys 4100 passing yards this year....

May 18, 2004
EDJ why you always tryin to bet with folks on the internet for? You think anyone on here wants to bet with some nigga they don't even know, who probably lives in the other side of the country?

This is the Sports forum, if you can't handle fools talkin about your team then go post in the Sistas forum and talk about womens issues or somethin. Or find someone in REAL LIFE that you can bet with...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. IT DON'T STOP THE FACT THAT FOO'S IS QUIK TO YAP AND NOT PUT MONEY WHERE THEY MOUTH IS. THAT'S MY MAIN POINT. FOO'S IS QUIK TO CRITICIZE, HATE, OR WHATEVA THE FUK, BUT AIN'T JUMPIN' TO BAK UP THEY ACTIONS. WE DON'T HAVE TO BET MONEY. IT CAN BE REPLACED BY FOO'S WHO LOST PUTTIN' UP SOMEBODY'S TEAM ON THEY SIg OR WHATEVA SIg THE WINNER DESIgNATES. THERE'S ALL KIND OF ALTERNATIVES.

SOLITARY 1,
YOU CALLIN' THEM OUT THEY NAME, STILL DISRESPECTIN'. WHERE THE FUK YOUR TEAM? IF YOU HATE THEM AND DISRESPECT THEM THAT MUCH, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM BETTIN' AgAINST THEM RIgHT?

VAMPS,
WHY IS THAT? THAT IS YOUR TEAM AIN'T IT? AND WE ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF BEATIN' NEW ENgLAND. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. THEY COMIN' TO OUR HOUSE AND OUR "D" AIN'T gONNA LET THEY SCRAPPED UP TEAM JUST COME IN AND ACT LIKE THEY THE SUPERBOWL CONTENDER EVERYBODY THINKS THEY IS.

gRINgO STARR,
MAKE NO MISTAKE, WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST XCONDARY'S IN THE LEAgUE. EVEN THE ROOKIES ARE TIgHT AND MAKIN' PLAYS.

Mar 16, 2005
Kreep said:
EDJ why you always tryin to bet with folks on the internet for? You think anyone on here wants to bet with some nigga they don't even know, who probably lives in the other side of the country?

This is the Sports forum, if you can't handle fools talkin about your team then go post in the Sistas forum and talk about womens issues or somethin. Or find someone in REAL LIFE that you can bet with...

Forum or real life if you so quick to talk shit you shouldn't be afraid to back it up either...I agree with EDJ trying to bet with some people, it shows you who is real with thier talk & teams or who is just talking to see themselves write.

I made a bet with a raider fan that was talking hell shit..but he manned up and made the bet, unlike most other raider fans...I respect him more for that.

So if someone wants to talk thats 1 thing but if you aint ready to back it up that's another!