A-Wax UNCONDITIONAL THUG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
usernamex said:
I just skimmed through the cd's once, and they're good. In my opinion Junior High 2 The Pen Mixtape is good, I mean having gatez/the streetz/stripperz/money aint a thing and 'lack of faith' alone makes it dope. I didn't really soak the other songs in, once I rip the cd's to my mp3 player to play in my car i'll do that and maybe post a mini-review.

edit: although I did notice a few "interesting" beat choices/freestyle type tracks. "trading shotz" comes to mind, I only skimmed it but it seemed like the content was there atleast.

ONE THING - the junior high to the pen mixtape, the CD and back/front cover says its an ECD... but its not showing up as an ECD on this computer im on right now. Anyone else can confirm its not/is an ECD?
mines not showing up either i was wondering what was supposedbly on it, and on the Unconditional Thug CD2 theres just one clip right? or more? i cant get anything else off it but that

Nov 1, 2004
RAPresentah said:
mines not showing up either i was wondering what was supposedbly on it, and on the Unconditional Thug CD2 theres just one clip right? or more? i cant get anything else off it but that

It worked on another computer, same stuff as on unconditional thug. yep just 1 clip. not sure about the pictures directory, but didnt even try to find anything that would open those files.