A-Wax UNCONDITIONAL THUG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2004
Mr Vandal said:
after knocking it for a couple days It's a slapper. Lyrically rippin fools. I think disc 1 is alot stronger then disc2, but disc 2 has some slaps on there so fuck it. It's album you have to slap atleast 2 times through to really understand Wax's spits. 8/10

^^^^

man wax did his thang on this one, mixes and beats were on point but the hooks did lack a little bit other than that i got this in my deck as we speak so if u aint got it u need 2 go grab that.

Aug 8, 2006
Clean up

the track "Clean Up" is sooo fucking hard. it was on that mixtape too. but it seems like they mastered it for the album.

"Shouting and crying, thats why im laughin and leaving, go take a look in the mirror before you ask for a reason. I went to the pen, my best friend was fucking my main, i came home and fucked his but there was nothing to gain"

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is no other rapper in the game as real and dope as him.

Dec 4, 2006
the Junior High To The Pen mixtape = WACK ..i was not feeling it...

but Unconditional Thug ...kinda slaps tho.....that "Not Beef" track is pretty wack tho...

Nov 1, 2004
I just skimmed through the cd's once, and they're good. In my opinion Junior High 2 The Pen Mixtape is good, I mean having gatez/the streetz/stripperz/money aint a thing and 'lack of faith' alone makes it dope. I didn't really soak the other songs in, once I rip the cd's to my mp3 player to play in my car i'll do that and maybe post a mini-review.

edit: although I did notice a few "interesting" beat choices/freestyle type tracks. "trading shotz" comes to mind, I only skimmed it but it seemed like the content was there atleast.

ONE THING - the junior high to the pen mixtape, the CD and back/front cover says its an ECD... but its not showing up as an ECD on this computer im on right now. Anyone else can confirm its not/is an ECD?

Unconditional Thug CD2 shows the ECD info, so not sure why this one isnt if its a problem on my end.

Jun 2, 2002
Justin said:
DIDN'T A-WAX USE TO POST ON HERE?? HE HASN'T BEEN ON IN A HOT MINUTE
yeah, he used to...but he can't post on here without 120384023845243 hussalah/ap9 fans talking shit from behind a computer...i don't blame him for not posting anymore.

Apr 28, 2003
3xLaZY said:
yeah, he used to...but he can't post on here without 120384023845243 hussalah/ap9 fans talking shit from behind a computer...i don't blame him for not posting anymore.
it goes both ways, you a wax groupies are just as bad as the mob figgaz groupies...i mean theirs 2 threads with the same exact title in here that should tell you something...

Jan 18, 2006
AWAX WAS A CLOWN ON HERE, ALWAYS WHINING ABOUT SOMETHING. HE SHOULD STILL POST ON THE SICCNESS HIS ONLY FANS ARE ON HERE.

Jun 2, 2002
Bullit_Tooth said:
it goes both ways, you a wax groupies are just as bad as the mob figgaz groupies...i mean theirs 2 threads with the same exact title in here that should tell you something...
it definately does go both ways, i agree...but it's a problem that somebody can't be a fan of one or the other without getting thrown into "groupie" status, you feel me? some folks definately are on that groupie level when they're down to talk shit and threaten folks via the internet, in the name of their favorite rapper...but this whole mobfiga/a-wax rivalry is played the fuck out...let it go already