A-Wax UNCONDITIONAL THUG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
lol naw I wasn't sayin it that serious like oo that nigga hella bitin, just pointin out that shit cuz it reminded me of pac's all eyez on me

May 15, 2002
jus soaked the whole 1st cd...not up tempo at all, none of that trendi hyphy, ghost ride the whip shit, jus some laid back knock....i can understand peoples opion on his laid back maybe lazy sometimes soundin tempo, but to say he doesnt have lyrics and can't spit with the best of em is pure hatin imo

Dec 15, 2003
skilz151 said:
jus soaked the whole 1st cd...not up tempo at all, none of that trendi hyphy, ghost ride the whip shit, jus some laid back knock....i can understand peoples opion on his laid back maybe lazy sometimes soundin tempo, but to say he doesnt have lyrics and can't spit with the best of em is pure hatin imo
To tell you the truth, his style is refreshing to me. I'm fuckin' sick of these rappers screamin' in my ear. There is no need to yell if you saying anything of importance. Wax just got that great story tellin' voice and flow. IMO, that is sorely missing in the rap game. And anyone sayin' this dude can't spit is fuckin' foolin' themselves. I mean, just take the time to REALLY LISTEN to the shit that be comin' out that boys mouth. There ain't too many that got his kinda word play and he certainly got his own style. Don't nobody else sound like Wax. And that shit is important in my eyes. You gotta stand out from the rest. I'm not sayin' everybody gotta like his shit but don't sit there and tell me he ain't lyrically shittin' on the majority of these rappers out today. Take the bias (whatever it might be) out ya head for a minute. That's like, me being a Raider fan, sayin' that LaDanian Tomlinson ain't the best back in the NFL. I may not like it, but I know goddamn well that he is.

May 15, 2002
pocat91619 said:
To tell you the truth, his style is refreshing to me. I'm fuckin' sick of these rappers screamin' in my ear. There is no need to yell if you saying anything of importance. Wax just got that great story tellin' voice and flow. IMO, that is sorely missing in the rap game. And anyone sayin' this dude can't spit is fuckin' foolin' themselves. I mean, just take the time to REALLY LISTEN to the shit that be comin' out that boys mouth. There ain't too many that got his kinda word play and he certainly got his own style. Don't nobody else sound like Wax. And that shit is important in my eyes. You gotta stand out from the rest. I'm not sayin' everybody gotta like his shit but don't sit there and tell me he ain't lyrically shittin' on the majority of these rappers out today. Take the bias (whatever it might be) out ya head for a minute. That's like, me being a Raider fan, sayin' that LaDanian Tomlinson ain't the best back in the NFL. I may not like it, but I know goddamn well that he is.

you may not want to hear it but thats real talk

May 13, 2002
i ordered them both on rapbay but my prder has been "Processing" for like 4 days now.. They take forever to ship everytime i have used the site

May 29, 2002
after knocking it for a couple days It's a slapper. Lyrically rippin fools. I think disc 1 is alot stronger then disc2, but disc 2 has some slaps on there so fuck it. It's album you have to slap atleast 2 times through to really understand Wax's spits. 8/10