Yuk Vs. Game.. Tech ridin with the regime or just talking tough?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
4 realz these catz need to do a show N battle each other, or do predone songs even , whateva, but handling biz like that would B sicc! But then if they just handle biz they couldn't make all the diss tracks to promote emselves but then again here is a situation where west coast catz should really just be like handle it, get it ova N let the West ride

Sep 16, 2002
GAME was just on the radio (power 106) here in L.A. and he talked about how rappers in the industry are pissed and jealous of him because he's getting big via Dr. Dre, G-Unit, etc. and that he's only been rapping for 3 YEARS!!! 3 FUCKIN YEARS!?????
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....I wish Tech got as much love and respect and hype with the damn industry as Game cause Tech's waaaay better.

Sep 23, 2002
tech got real respect cause he is here cause of his realness fans and heart not g-unit thats how i got the virus real shit cant be deniedgame has a year tops then the next chingy or lloyd banks type will take his place in the never ending money skeem to exploit sell outs

Jun 6, 2004
I just heard Yuk'z shit he put that nigga game on front street man, how is the Fagit Unit gonna diss ja on singing then these niggas start to sing "I wanna be the reason you smile" O' faggit ass niggas, they just doin' this shit for publicity (it worked for 50 why not try it again) that nigga ran into sum one he thought he could run over BBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZ NOT THIS TIME O' FAGGIT ASS NIGGAS

Jun 22, 2004
Tech is in a tough spot on this one being that he is with Yuk and the Regime but at the same time he is cool with Em and Shady Records (who are obviously riding with Game and G-Unit). Personally, I'd like to see him get into it because Game mentioned Regime in that diss record plus it'd get him more exposure, but he is down with Eminem so that'd maybe ruin his relationship with Shady Records.

Jun 6, 2004
Birdman_McG said:
Tech is in a tough spot on this one being that he is with Yuk and the Regime but at the same time he is cool with Em and Shady Records (who are obviously riding with Game and G-Unit). Personally, I'd like to see him get into it because Game mentioned Regime in that diss record plus it'd get him more exposure, but he is down with Eminem so that'd maybe ruin his relationship with Shady Records.
Game is with G-Unit/Aftermath so there should be no problem, and EM should not take it to deffense if Tech replies because of GAMES remarks about the Regime

Aug 26, 2002
That dude would get roasted.......................And if the only reason Tech9 would not diss Game is because he is cool with Slim, that is soft shit. Pride and friendship go deeper then money.............

Jun 6, 2004
jesse james said:
That dude would get roasted.......................And if the only reason Tech9 would not diss Game is because he is cool with Slim, that is soft shit. Pride and friendship go deeper then money.............
I never said anything about money.

May 12, 2004
jesse james said:
I agree, there's also the fact that he's a businessman... This aint like one of them shitty ass record labels with an idiot for a CEO, Tech actually knows what he's doing, so while he'll forever have yuk's back, going against Em is definately bad for business.