Yuk Vs. Game.. Tech ridin with the regime or just talking tough?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
JLMACN said:
OH BTW.....HE CLOWNED YUK....

....HE GOT YUK BY A MILE...
....and i KNOW IT UPSETS the WEST COAST CATS that this kid....has a EAST COAST FLOW...
....how ridiculous......Game is tight..

YUK should shut up while a head..

i haven't felt anything Game has done except that verse on JT's "Nieghborhood Superstar", but i'd have to say that i think Game won the battle (if its over, still waitin on his second round track)...

and no tech shouldn't get in it...Game hasn't mentioned the Regime as a whole as far as i know, so until he does i'd say tech should just sit back and listen...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yeah .. Someones lying..

The thuglords album was average at best... But still yuk is a hogg... And I like game... Think dood can spit but people are expecting to much from him sayin he is the sole mouthpiece bringing the westback...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^dont get me wrong i like yuk........i think the reason i like Games diss better is because....it doesnt sound like he tries as hard as yuk to talk shit.....his delivery is more laid back....and i have always....liked delivery like that...
......that Godzilla is clownin though, the whole album...i was feelin pretty much...

i dont think Game is the one to "bring back the west".....but i do think he has the power next to him to do so......and i feel like "west coast" cats should embrass him more..
before he starts claimin the East like Pac did....except Vice-versa....

ya digggggggggggggg

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Game is tight and he could probably kill Yuk but I havent heard any yuk lately so I dont know for sure and if tech goes at Game its over for game. I think game is tight but tech is way tighter by far oh well my two

Sep 23, 2002
Game aka Chuck Taylor posted this over at his site, theblackwallstreet.com
__________________________________________________ ______________

Fuck you bitch !!! Makin' them weenie ass threats nigga, all that sugar in yo tank. Suckin yuk dick too much. Nigga fuck regime, resume' or whatever you call that lil' bitch ass cliCK !!! I guess you betta make that chirp nigga cause I get back in L.A. today and my 1st stop is my house, location: Wilmington & Brazil nigga Compton California !!! Oh' and by the way, ya cousin fuckin my sister, what was I supposed to cry or sum'n ??? Somebody had to hit one day, you know how many niggas sisters I done fucked !!! Keep talkin bitch & you won't be able to make it out you bed nigga when I get to chirpin, fuck you nigga !!!

Fuck the game and g-unit all these bitch ass rappers fucked up so much shit that pac was tryin to change and now its lame club raps 95% of the time what happened to makein music to deal with real life Not mtv cribs i mean real shit the shit people with nothing go home after months of fucked shit going and they pop in a cd and for that time being they forget and just feel that shit or when you be 1 step from just losein it and that one song comes on thats hits you like a ton of bricks but after you keepin on with lables like g-unit bad boy and all these poprap lables makein rap for that kids wit hella loot and shit put rap to a all time low i hope tech can bring it back cause he is the best hope for rap everready is gonna be the last chance to get people off this my life is all ballin shit i hope he does rap/hip hop need new leaders not SNITCH PUNKS LIKE G-UNIT rEGIME LIFE AND IF I EVER GET IN CLOSE ENOUGH TO THAT BITCH GAME I WILL BEET THE SHIT OUT OF HEM I PUT THAT ON MY LIFE I DONT GOT FAMILY TO CALL I GOT ARTISTS LIKE TECH GONZO YUK C-BO TO HELP ME GET THROUGH SO HIM SAYIN SHIT BOUT REGIME THAT HIT HOME peace more work to do if any body gots any home made beats they tryin to kick down for i fool just flowin at work to i would be greatful i just cant stand radio so i just flow and record em it like i jurnal to vent i been doing it hor a month and i allready got like 100 and some tracks its a good way to learn about yourself if you just ride a beat and spit and when some some of em sound sick its a feelin i cant describe but im out time to crash i wont get a chance to peep this for a min so fuck anyone who talks shit about what i typed i dont give a fuck and i could give a fuck about any spellin shit
Peace
Regime Life

Jun 6, 2004
imamazon said:
i think yuk actually started the beef, he has a track out called"You Cant Teach Me How To Stunt" its a diss on all of GGGGGGGGG G UNIT....hehehe, its a humerous track, i suggest u check it out
There's another G-Unit diss by Theodore Unit called "Punch in Punch out" it'z hot

Aug 20, 2004
JuggalOutkAxt said:
most of the people out here in Southern Cali are just lovin the hell outta Game and ridin his nuts mostly because he's in G-UNIT and he's representin' Compton and all, and that bandwagon's growing even more with that Boost commercial on T.V. all the time... but damn, what about other rappers like Crooked I??? Rass Kass??? etc.

I mean, I ain't hatin on Game,(Stupid name, reminds me alot of Triple H in the WWE) but alot of people out here are treating him like he's going to be the next Pac when in actuality, he ain't as lyrically skilled as Crooked I or Rass Kass. But despite all that shit, people around here also know that Game's a part of G-Unit, and if he wasn't in G-Unit, he wouldn't make as much hype...bottom line.
Game got just as much talent if not MORE than Crooked I...but will never know cus Crooked I aint never droppin an album...anyways...

Folks is jockin Game cus he got GAS...that man got liks whether muthafuckas like it or NOT...but he gotta a "bad" rap cus he ride with G-Unit...who cares?G-Unit got commercial flava...who cares?Dont nobody say shit bouy Em's commercial likeness...or Dre's commercial likeness...so muthafuckas is gettin paid...be happy for em...that dont make anybody less of a man OR rapper....

Jun 6, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Game got just as much talent if not MORE than Crooked I...but will never know cus Crooked I aint never droppin an album...anyways...

Folks is jockin Game cus he got GAS...that man got liks whether muthafuckas like it or NOT...but he gotta a "bad" rap cus he ride with G-Unit...who cares?G-Unit got commercial flava...who cares?Dont nobody say shit bouy Em's commercial likeness...or Dre's commercial likeness...so muthafuckas is gettin paid...be happy for em...that dont make anybody less of a man OR rapper....
Game got skillz even thought it was a commercial that shit was hot what he said on that boost mobile phone commercial

May 1, 2002
Could somone, anyone, please post the first song from yukmouth dissing the game. I tried the link on this thread, but it didnt work. Id really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. =)

0920 . Yukmouth-The_Game_Bout_To_End_(Game_Diss)-2004 - havent been able to find it anywhere. :(

Jul 14, 2004
The game, I heard him on Tela's album Double Dose, dude sounds average. Nothing special. Also, that comercial with luda and kanye, game gets rolled on....

Its funny how this guy just woke up one day and wanted to rap.

Not hatin but the dude just doesn't have it.

May 1, 2002
Its probably that game ova pt 1 that you said you have, that Im lookin for. Is there a way to link that up to this thread so I could peep it? I tried the link they had posted up on here earlier, but that shit aint workin now. I appreciate it. Im dyin to hear the shit. In the second song, Yuk said he won round 1... So Im really wantin to hear that shit.

And as for the topic... I think that the game was insulting the Regime as well, so if Tech or anyone else in regime, wants to say that theyre regime, then they need to do like gonzoe did, and make a track gettin at the game. The Game was trying to clown Regime, so I think everyone of em in regime, needs to get on a track dissin the game. Id love to hear the nina rip this fool the game up!

Jul 14, 2004
^^^
O too ez

Man, I gots to say Yuk ripped dude, Game's heart out and handed it to him. This beef is crazy though. I think it was a wrong move on Game's behalf. It is like Canibus dissing LL or Nelly dissing KRS One. Yukmouth's been around for years....

From the music I heard Game DOES NOT have TALENT.

Should Tech get involved? From the looks of it theres no need. Yuk's 2 records straight smash Game's shit.
But if Tech was gonna get involved, I don't think he should let ppl like Eminem cloud his judgement, just b/c game is on interscope and all that. Yukmouth's has been down with Tech since Yuk's first solo and has been makin colabs ever since. Yuk's been loyal. Yall know this.
Also, Yeah Yuk hooked up Don Juan but at the time Yuk didn't know about Techs beef. Yuk hasn't worked with Don since, what that tell you....

Jul 3, 2004
I know I should post more. . .

The Game Gives Props to the West-Has Beef w/ Yukmouth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.mtv.com/news/articles...lines=true

Like his teammate 50 Cent did with "Wanksta," G-Unit's Game wants to get a buzz going by putting out a record for the 'hood, then hitting the masses upside the head with a blockbuster Dr. Dre-produced official single.

So far he feels he's on the right track.

"That's like my 'Wanksta,' " Game said of his current record, "Westside Story," also produced by Dre. "That ain't even the single, that's my street single. It's picking up like crazy. I took the title from the movie ['West Side Story']. If you listen to my lyrical content, I'm bigging up the West and saying how people forgot about how the West was won. I'm reminding them."

"Westside Story" features 50 on the hook rapping, "If you take a look in my eyes/ See I'll be a gangsta till I die/ That California chronic got me so high/ Game, tell 'em where you from/ Westsiiiide." There's also a version of the song with Snoop Dogg saying the identical rhymes as 50.

"Higher," Game's real-deal lead cut produced by the leader of the Aftermath Records squad, should surface soon.

"It's a club knock," he said of the record. "After that, we're off to the races. It's just 'Operation Bring the West Coast Back.' I'm happy to be a part of this sh--. It seems like everything is falling in my hands."

Besides 50 Cent, Dre and Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Nate Dogg and Mary J. Blige will also appear on Game's debut LP. If the Compton MC gets his way, he'll have yet another Cali icon on the album as well: the late Eazy-E. Nothing is definitive, but Game is contemplating adding the mixtape cut "Still Cruising," which features never-before-heard lyrics by Eazy.

"I didn't expect it to blow like it did, but since everybody is loving it, I might have to bonus track that," the 24-year-old said. "Red Spyda and Whoo Kid produced it. I don't know where they got the Eazy vocals from, but they found them. They brought them to me. I know every Eazy verse line-for-line and I never heard that one. I heard it, I ran out the studio. I couldn't believe that. I followed Eazy my whole life and to hear an unreleased Eazy track, I went bonkers."

As the ultimate show of respect to Eazy and Dre, who were both members of legendary rap crew N.W.A, Game wants to title his album N.W.A Volume 1, but that name might hit a red-tape snafu. Regardless, the LP is tentatively scheduled for release before the end of the year. Game is shooting the video for "Higher" in the next couple of weeks.

—Shaheem Reid

In other Game news.. Him and Yukmouth have been exchanging barbs via mixtapes. Apparently the beef started because Yuk and fellow Nothern Cali artists C-Bo have drama with 50 Cent... Somehow in the midst of all this Yuk and Game had an exchange of words.. The Game released a track where he's spits venom at Yuk using the Luniz's beat from the song 'I Got 5 on It'.. Yuk responded with heat of his own by rapping over the beat used by Fabolous in his song 'Breath'..

Lets hope this 'beef' is some sort of -pro wrestling stunt' and nothing grimey breaks out.. After all Yuk and Game are committed to bringing the West back to its glory days.. .. Here's an internet transcript of what supposedly went down.. It was found on Yuk's internet site..

I Hear Ni**az Been Talkin Alot Of Bulls**t About The Thuglord Huh [THAT'S YUK] ?1st Off,lets Get On The Game Incident!the Real Story How The S**t Went Down @ Jada Kiss Album Release Party..me & My Ni**a Drudown Was In The V.i.p.section Poppin Bottles & Smokkin Kush..i Look 2 My Left & Notice The "game" Standing On A Seat @ A Table In The V.i.p....i Quickly Go Sit On The Opposite Side Of The Table In His Face Hopin He"ll Notice Me & Holla..he Didnt Reconize Me Cuzz I Had Single Braids Lookin Like A F**kin Ying Yang Twin!so I Reach My Hand Out 2 Shake His S**t,he Shakes My Hand,then I Pulled Him Close & Told Him In His Ear Im Yukmouth..he Said I Like Ya S**t,i Said I Like Yo S**t & U Used 2 F**k With My Ni**a "jt Tha Bigga Figga?he Said Yeah & Then I Said U Know Me & C-bo Got Problems With 50 Cent..he Said "thats Yall Buisness,im Not In That,im Just Signed 2 The Ni**a 2 Make Some Money"i Said "i Respect That.get Cha Paper On!"then He Said "whats Up With Bang Em Smurf & Domination Dissin Him?'i Said I Havent Herd It Yet & Keep It That Way..i Shook His Hand Again & Told Him "do Ya Thang Cuzz We Need 2 Bring The West Back!"thats It....thats How It Happened...who Got Checked???????i Left Thinkin I Was Cool With The "game" & Dont Diss Him Cuzz He From The West....

But Now Im Hearin S**t From His Brother Saying They Gave Me A Pass & They Checked Me!1st Ofall I Pressed Up On Him!he Didnt Even Know Who The F**k I Was Until I Told Him...if I Was A Punk & Scared In Any Type Of Way,i Wouldnt Have Hollered @ That Ni**a!how Did He Check Me When The Whole Time We Talkin He Holdin His 2 Chains Like Im Gonna Snatch His S**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!if He Checked Me Why He Holdin His Chain Tightly 2 Talk 2 Me?????????????them Ni**as On Some Reall Wwf Fake Wrestling Entertainment Type S**t!im Real,i Dont Have No Reason 2 Post A Forum About A 3 Month Old Inicident!!

Now, Game has released a song dissing Yuk, BUT more interesting and bold, he gave his address over the net. Game was set off when somebody from Yuk's click was dissing the Compton rapper's sister. Here is what Game said:

F**k you b***h !!! Makin' them weenie ass threats ni**a, all that sugar in yo tank. Suckin yuk d*** too much. Ni**a f***k regime (Yuk's crew), resume' or whatever you call that lil' b***h ass cliCK !!! I guess you betta make that chirp ni**a cause I get back in L.A. today and my 1st stop is my house, location: Wilmington & Brazil ni**a Compton California !!! Oh' and by the way, ya cousin f***in my sister, what was I supposed to cry or sum'n ??? Somebody had to hit one day, you know how many ni**as sisters I done f**ked !!! Keep talkin b***h & you won't be able to make it out you bed ni**a when I get to chirpin, f**k you ni**a !!!