Yuk Vs. Game.. Tech ridin with the regime or just talking tough?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
now that game has came out dissin the regime and yuk, is tech gonna came at game and gunit or sit back and say thats yuks beef i aint fucking with that...

if ya ask me.. he needs to say something, i dont care if my crew is 100% wrong, if i claim them im ridin...

any thoughts?

also who is goin on friday.. to lawernece?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i gotta hear the song first......i just queued it up for download

if it's just a personal attack at Yuk then fuck it...yuk never talked about anyone Tech's had beef with (Don Juan, Vell Bakardy)

if he talks about the whole regime then yeah...he might have a reason to say something.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Sep 16, 2002
most of the people out here in Southern Cali are just lovin the hell outta Game and ridin his nuts mostly because he's in G-UNIT and he's representin' Compton and all, and that bandwagon's growing even more with that Boost commercial on T.V. all the time... but damn, what about other rappers like Crooked I??? Rass Kass??? etc.

I mean, I ain't hatin on Game,(Stupid name, reminds me alot of Triple H in the WWE) but alot of people out here are treating him like he's going to be the next Pac when in actuality, he ain't as lyrically skilled as Crooked I or Rass Kass. But despite all that shit, people around here also know that Game's a part of G-Unit, and if he wasn't in G-Unit, he wouldn't make as much hype...bottom line.

Jun 2, 2004
i think yuk actually started the beef, he has a track out called"You Cant Teach Me How To Stunt" its a diss on all of GGGGGGGGG G UNIT....hehehe, its a humerous track, i suggest u check it out

Sep 4, 2003
The Thug Lordz album is fire.. I love all the projects Yuk puts out.. The track he talks mad shit on 50 is called "He Ain't A Thug". I think everyone here should pick up "In Thugz We Trust". :siccness:

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
most of the people out here in Southern Cali are just lovin the hell outta Game and ridin his nuts mostly because he's in G-UNIT and he's representin' Compton and all, and that bandwagon's growing even more with that Boost commercial on T.V. all the time... but damn, what about other rappers like Crooked I??? Rass Kass??? etc.
"Say whatever you like just spell my name right, That's R-A-S K-A-S-S"
About the Game diss...I bet that Tech won't get into it simply because of the fact they roll with Em and Tech and Em are cool. I would think that if Eminem was the same way that he would tell Game to chill the fuck out on dissin all of Regime because he knows Tech is in it. Anyways Game is a fucking queer and should get murdered. Like Chris Rock says. "If he has a tongue ring...he'll probably suck your dick."

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
GAME DID NOT DISS THE REGIME....HE ONLY CAME AT YUKMOUTH....

OH BTW.....HE CLOWNED YUK....

....HE GOT YUK BY A MILE...
....and i KNOW IT UPSETS the WEST COAST CATS that this kid....has a EAST COAST FLOW...
....how ridiculous......Game is tight..

YUK should shut up while a head..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Your crazy homie haha... I thought yuk got em bad... Just my opinon.. Buddens ate him up too, but buddens is a battle rapper...

And game said... 'This regime, bay area bay area'...