Young Sicc - Life, Luv & Pain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Man we use to drive through the purple cow and get 40oz when we were 15. I remember kecho tagged the cow on the roof in 1990
damn now your bringing up too many memories but yeah i probably know you, if not my sister for sure. she went to memorial and used to kick it with times, broke, amps, and all those fools. Matter fact i was cruising through the hood the other day and ran into my boy Noe, got him a beer and shit. What about the sek boys know them? i know oaks and his brother really good and genio but im trying to find chumz. i know he got married and was living on irving after his house burned down but havent heard from him years. I used to play ball for his dad on sundays

May 12, 2008
damn now your bringing up too many memories but yeah i probably know you, if not my sister for sure. she went to memorial and used to kick it with times, broke, amps, and all those fools. Matter fact i was cruising through the hood the other day and ran into my boy Noe, got him a beer and shit. What about the sek boys know them? i know oaks and his brother really good and genio but im trying to find chumz. i know he got married and was living on irving after his house burned down but havent heard from him years. I used to play ball for his dad on sundays
Whos your sister? Jessica? I am trying to think of who lived over there who we all knew. I knew all the Sek Boys...I havent seen chumz in a long time. But I know he is married to rutits ladys cousin if you know him...ricks brother.

Small world

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Whos your sister? Jessica? I am trying to think of who lived over there who we all knew. I knew all the Sek Boys...I havent seen chumz in a long time. But I know he is married to rutits ladys cousin if you know him...ricks brother.

Small world
yeah i knew who rutits was but i knew ricks a little better..anyways chk ur pm...