Young Sicc - Life, Luv & Pain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
dyesone got some ill designs and shirts but i hate the actualy shirts they print it on, i dont know if its still the same but last time i got one the cloth was hella thin and the neck was all loose and stretched, if they start fuckin wit some proclub type shirts they goin be sick

strap clothing is what im fuckin with right now

EDIT:my badd, back on topic lol..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
dyesone got some ill designs and shirts but i hate the actualy shirts they print it on, i dont know if its still the same but last time i got one the cloth was hella thin and the neck was all loose and stretched, if they start fuckin wit some proclub type shirts they goin be sick

I FEEL YOU, DOG... THE FIRST DYSEONE SHIRTS I PICKED UP , THE NECKS LOOKED LIKE A FUCKIN WALRUS HAD WORN THAT SHIT!!! THE NEWER ONES ARE MUCH BETTER... THEY GOT SOME SICK ASS L.A. DESIGNS, TOO...

YOUNG SICC CAME HARD ON HIS LAST ONE, SO IM SURE THIS ONE WONT BE A DISSAPOINTMENT... THIS TRACK IS BANGIN...

May 12, 2008
I FEEL YOU, DOG... THE FIRST DYSEONE SHIRTS I PICKED UP , THE NECKS LOOKED LIKE A FUCKIN WALRUS HAD WORN THAT SHIT!!! THE NEWER ONES ARE MUCH BETTER... THEY GOT SOME SICK ASS L.A. DESIGNS, TOO...

YOUNG SICC CAME HARD ON HIS LAST ONE, SO IM SURE THIS ONE WONT BE A DISSAPOINTMENT... THIS TRACK IS BANGIN...
Dyse has a lot of nice new shit. Button up's, Jerseys, Polo's all kinds of stuff. Peep the website. There was also a lot of bootlegging going on in LA from a wholesaler who sells to all the mom's and pops cause we wouldn't sell to him anymore. I see a lot of em in the streets of east los and downtown so maybe you got one of those.

Make sure too add Young Sicc on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/youngsiccpromotions

Here is another song Feat. Frost & Harmony
http://www.zshare.net/audio/1494167273017510/

1. Resurrect the West
2. What more can I say
3. The way we get down Featuring Mr. Shadow
4. Trying to be me
5. Fake Handshakes
6. So real
7. Back against the wall
8. Street Luv
9. Henny in my cup featuring I-Rocc
10. Cali's the life Featuring Frost & Harmoney
11. Weekened Featuring Dido Brown
12. Me, myself & I
13. Stay on my mind
14. If u need it
15. SD classic featuring Dj Kutfather & LPSD

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
There was also a lot of bootlegging going on in LA from a wholesaler who sells to all the mom's and pops cause we wouldn't sell to him anymore. I see a lot of em in the streets of east los and downtown so maybe you got one of those.
TO BE HONEST, DOG, I GOT IT AT A MERVYNS IN SAN DIEGO... IT WAS A SICK ASS DESIGN, BUT THE NECK WORE OUT MUCH TOO FAST, BIG DOG... LIKE I SAID, THO, IVE GOTTEN SOME NEWER ONES AND THE QUALITY OF THE FABRIC IS OUTSTANDING...

Dec 5, 2007

you aint off topic homie. the flyer for the clothes is bigger than the little part for the cd. they obviously wanna push both. there way more money in a shirt than a cd. balee dat

May 12, 2008
Im feelin that first joint , the second one...not really..but Im gonna have to get my hands on the album..i liked his last one..
Yeah I dont really like the 2nd one much either...They wanted to give away some radio friendly ones and I wanted to give away the one with shadow and another one. I have only heard like 6 tracks and I was at the studio when they recorded 2 of em. I like the Henny track with Irocc. Young Sicc has a pad down the street from me here in LA and I went over to his pad and he has a weak speaker on his mac mini and I couldnt really hear the album. I know the album is being mastered and it will be pressed in a week or 2 and I will keep everybody posted where you can get it. Its also going to be on Itunes. I liked the last one also but a lot of people didnt cause it wasnt so cholo style and a lot of his fans like that stuff

May 12, 2008
you aint off topic homie. the flyer for the clothes is bigger than the little part for the cd. they obviously wanna push both. there way more money in a shirt than a cd. balee dat
The ad was from a email blast for dyseone clothes and pushing the record also. CD's cost a dollar and you make like 8 or 9 bucks on em and shirts cost way more and there is set ups, screens and film so you have to slang a ton. But it is easier to sell a shirt than it is to sell a artist that isnt huge on radio or video.