Young Sicc - Life, Luv & Pain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2008
i heard dyse killed ruen kloze and went with the dyze collection...

Hey raskal, whatever happend to my boy broke one....? used to chill with him on Irving Ave in the hood, i know he was fuckin with ruen for awhile, seen his cousin lewis at misson bay on the 4th
We probably know each other cause I use to hang out on Irving also with shot and ricks and everybody else...Broke moved to St Louis with his girl but I actually just talked to him yesterday and he said he is moving back in a few months

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Yeah I dont really like the 2nd one much either...They wanted to give away some radio friendly ones and I wanted to give away the one with shadow and another one. I have only heard like 6 tracks and I was at the studio when they recorded 2 of em. I like the Henny track with Irocc. Young Sicc has a pad down the street from me here in LA and I went over to his pad and he has a weak speaker on his mac mini and I couldnt really hear the album. I know the album is being mastered and it will be pressed in a week or 2 and I will keep everybody posted where you can get it. Its also going to be on Itunes. I liked the last one also but a lot of people didnt cause it wasnt so cholo style and a lot of his fans like that stuff
maybe Im thinking of a diff album of his....the one with eacy production dave moss and a handful of AJAMU..D black..and someone else

May 12, 2008
maybe Im thinking of a diff album of his....the one with eacy production dave moss and a handful of AJAMU..D black..and someone else
yeah we talking about the same one...The Statement...I did the cover on that one but somebody else put it out and fucked the inside up. A lot of his fans are from his first album which I cant even think of what the name is and they didnt like the statement much. Don Chuy was the other producer on that album.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
We probably know each other cause I use to hang out on Irving also with shot and ricks and everybody else...Broke moved to St Louis with his girl but I actually just talked to him yesterday and he said he is moving back in a few months
hmmm yeah i lived on irving for like 22 yrs by o&d market kind of by smear...im assuming you know him also. thats crazy, so were you down with GI or just chilled?

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
oh the first one is called spread the word...I didnt really like that one much....its really old..from like 97 i think
i thought spread the word was classic, ive actually started bumpin the statement alot more lately and really like it, i didnt give it much of a chance at first because i felt it was too mainstream. But its been sounding alot better...

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
yeah i guess dyseone fuckin wit some better quality now becuz my brother bought that sd orginal shirt yesterday and the cloth pretty coo..im fuckin wit it
i heard this young sicc song on the siccness pg and it was knockin, imma cop this and see what it do

May 25, 2005
oh the first one is called spread the word...I didnt really like that one much....its really old..from like 97 i think
nah homie, spread the word is classic, im still feelin it way more than the statement. it came out in 2000 i think, 97 is too far back. whole thing produced by vmf, and the beats are sick. When i bumped the statement i was like wtf, how you gonna have your whole album produced by steve vicious, and not have even 1 beat from him on the new one. it was good to hear from young sicc, but the statement couldve been better imo.

Dec 5, 2007
The ad was from a email blast for dyseone clothes and pushing the record also. CD's cost a dollar and you make like 8 or 9 bucks on em and shirts cost way more and there is set ups, screens and film so you have to slang a ton. But it is easier to sell a shirt than it is to sell a artist that isnt huge on radio or video.
depends on what your wholesale price is. you can definitely make more than 8 or 9 bucks on a shirt and if the retailers are sellin your shit for 30 and up you should to be. i dont like to see retailers make triple or even quadruple what the shirt company makes. do you guys have an online store to sell your shit direct to the customers?

May 25, 2005
I think "spread the word " did drop in 97...I was still in high school when that record dropped
mr.shadows born without a konscience dropped in 99, and it dropped after that. plus if you go by the beats, the stuff vmf was makin in 97, 98, doesnt have the same sound. that sound was really 99/2000.
EDIT: shit all i had to do was throw it in, last track "yeah, back up in the house for the y2k shot"

May 12, 2008
hmmm yeah i lived on irving for like 22 yrs by o&d market kind of by smear...im assuming you know him also. thats crazy, so were you down with GI or just chilled?
Yeah of course I know smear, I know everybody around there. I went to memorial and sd high. I use to hang out on Irving all day gettin blown with weed we got from the "south east lady" and kicked in FSI alley.

i thought spread the word was classic, ive actually started bumpin the statement alot more lately and really like it, i didnt give it much of a chance at first because i felt it was too mainstream. But its been sounding alot better...
Yeah the statement has some more mainstream shit on it cause he was really trying to get on the radio...but that record came out like 2 years after it was done. It still has some good tracks on it. I could just never get into spread the word

support this record...it has sum dope shit on it...I dont vouch for much ,but sicc gave his all on this record..wasnt jus slapped 2gether
Whats cracckin cuzzo, where you been?

yeah i guess dyseone fuckin wit some better quality now becuz my brother bought that sd orginal shirt yesterday and the cloth pretty coo..im fuckin wit it
i heard this young sicc song on the siccness pg and it was knockin, imma cop this and see what it do
Wait till this winter there is going to be some real nice Hats, jackets and all kinds of stuff coming out.
Oh yeah there was a track on the front page, i forgot about that.

nah homie, spread the word is classic, im still feelin it way more than the statement. it came out in 2000 i think, 97 is too far back. whole thing produced by vmf, and the beats are sick. When i bumped the statement i was like wtf, how you gonna have your whole album produced by steve vicious, and not have even 1 beat from him on the new one. it was good to hear from young sicc, but the statement couldve been better imo.
I dont remember what year it came out out, I just remember being at dyse's pad when he was working on the lettering for spread the word and I know it was before the year 2000...when it was actually released I dont know.

i was bumpin this shit at home and my wife started crackin up when he mentioned the purple cow and highland.......ahhhh the memories, this jam takes me back to the ol skool days
Man we use to drive through the purple cow and get 40oz when we were 15. I remember kecho tagged the cow on the roof in 1990