X-Raided's Response to Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
real spit.

you can only feel the emotion if you are reading from someone who is a true artists.

X comes MIGHTY intelligent in his writing, its like you can hear his voice an the confusion, yet firmness in his words.

lynch came correct on his shit also, there is no reason for these two rappers, as far as WE and I know, to be beefin. talkin gets the point across, writing just cuts corners which dulls the points that are needed

Dec 17, 2004
Lynch N X Locc

Can Sum1 Fill Me in on this topic i've been out 4 a while and i don't know whats going on so some 1 tell me whats up wit x and lynch why r they gettin ready 2 beef

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^you ever tryed to tell someone online how you feel. If i said AW FUCK YOU NIGGA. I could have a smile on my face and was just fuckin with ya and you would have never known it and took it as me actully tryin to step too ya. This is what happend in the x and lynch shit. Just a bunch of miscommunication with online messages instead of on the phone. Im sure by now they talked and cleared shit up on the phone.

Feb 5, 2005
WHEN X GET OUT I WANNA KNO HOW HE FEEL BOUT DA PASSING OF JOHNNY COCHRAN....

AN HIz CHANCEz OF A DECENT ATTORNEY AN LEGAL SHIT N DA FUTURE.....

I STRONGLY BELIEVE IF COCHRAN HAD X'z BAQ DEN HE COULDNT/WOULDNT B DENIED A BETT'R HEARING AN HE WOULD FINALLY B HEARD AN RELEASED......

WIT DAT SED....

FREE X-MUDAFUQ'N RAIDED !!

- GEEzUz