X-Raided's Response to Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
this is some real shit.

real muphuckas know how it is in the pen an out here an how they are related an the shots that are called

lynch an X need to do a colabo......my money is secure already

Jan 21, 2004
cuz you into that more west coast gangsta shit i guess....i thought unforgivin was knoccin.....i think X rips it up in east coast type beats...."Who is Yall" i think was a sample from an old rakim beat but i could be wrong.....and the last tracc "Whatever It Took" was hardest on the album and one the hardest out of all Raideds songs....that beat was kinda east coastish....

Jun 21, 2004
2ill4u said:
i wanna hear a redo of unforgiven same beats and all over a clear raided....

any chance callme?
I mean, with the new company we'll have all his shit. He can remake the unforgiven, but right now we want to obviously focus on the new material. I don't know if that's even something he'd want to do or not, though. He might want to keep it how it is for what it meant to him while he was doing it, nah mean? Really, it's history made. Good question, though. We'll have to ask him what he thinks...

Mar 15, 2005
i think dude is confused and thinkin of Xcorcist......Unforgivin was clear enough to me.....matter fact when i bought it i wasnt expecting it to be clear i thought it was more over the phone shit....when i heard his voice crystal clear i was pumped!!!!!

Jan 2, 2003
GOD DAMN THIS IS SUM REAL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and guess what?.."NIGGAZ IN BLACK" is real!!!!!!

REMEBER those old 91siccness posts about this shit!??!?!?!?

like was it real or w/e w/e

Dec 30, 2002
callmeontheunda said:
I mean, with the new company we'll have all his shit. He can remake the unforgiven, but right now we want to obviously focus on the new material. I don't know if that's even something he'd want to do or not, though. He might want to keep it how it is for what it meant to him while he was doing it, nah mean? Really, it's history made. Good question, though. We'll have to ask him what he thinks...

I meant xorcist but you knew what i meant... good lookin

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hope X and Lynch can clear shit up. Callme, you are so right, when you are online there is no emotions or dialog that can be shown. You might be almost cryin when you talkin to dude but x might take it as lynch bitching or even wining. I think talking on the phone is the best thing for this situation. Shit can get mad twisted just in writing cause the dialog sucks for online chatting.