X-Raided's Response to Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
WorldWideConnected.com: Do you and Brotha Lynch ever plan on doing a duo album together? Or do you plan on doing that with someone else?

I’d love to do some duo shit with Lynch… there would be no better twosome. I mean, me and that nigga got flows that ain’t too many other niggas able to fuck with… For a decade and change now. But there’s always bullshit in the game, little shit that gets in the way. Like niggas think I’m mad at them or whatever, all the time. I’m like, damn, cuzz, I’m mad because you don’t be at me right, not because I don’t like you! (ha ha ha) Feel me? But what can I do, dogg? I’m not suckin’ no cock for nothin’, fuck a beat, a feature, and a collaboration if I have to get on my knees. Lynch is the man in his world, I’m the man in mine… I don’t want to do nothin’ but make music and let it speak for me… I don’t know what to say to make niggas comfortable and secure because I honestly don’t know what the problem is! I mean… Every Blocc nigga Lynch knows, especially 24th niggas, I’ve introduced him to, even recently. If I hate a nigga… I mean… No Love would smash any nigga I asked him to smash, or he would order it to occur, so if I was trippin’… No Love sees Lynch at Lynch’s house… I’ve got niggas in your house… Feel me? So it’s like, damn, No Love treats you with respect because of X-Raided… so why you think I’m trippin’? Damn, nigga, I love you, cuzz, what more can I say? Jesus fuckin’ christ, nah mean?! We’re good!

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:53 am

Lynch to Raided:
Siccmade CEO

X, I don't know where you think I'm mad at you, it must a been a hater talkin or somethin, I think I know who it is but I won't say no name on here, and just so you no, I knew No love before I knew you bacc in the early 80's, I shouls have to go through other mutha fuccaz to get a X verse, I put you in the game, that's my only problem, somebody relay this to X

Jun 21, 2004
"Lynch, first of all, the very fact that we're havin' this discussion on blast is an example of my position. You could have reached out to me in private thru Loki, my wife, or the mail. Instead, you instruct "somebody relay this to X." My nigga, I don't wanna talk to "somebody" I wanna talk to YOU, from YOU, directly. Until then we can do it like this if you please. Noooo problem.

My interview remarks seem to be gettin twisted. I say that you got flow other niggas can't fuck wit. I say you have a brilliant delivery. I say "I love you, cuzz," "we're good," and a bunch of other shit that means "It's all grave," and out of all that, there is some bullshit, STILL: Exactly like I said. It's right up there ^ in the quote. But aight, it is what it is. Let's DEAL with it, cuzzin. Once and for all.

Your post, dogg, I never said I think YOU'RE mad at ME. That's right up there ^ in my quote. I said, specifically, "... niggaz think I'm mad at them or whatever all the time." Than I said, "I'm mad because you don't be at me right, not becuz I don't LIKE you." And here it is, you demonstrate that by going on the NET to communicate wit me instead of by direct means. Ain't nobody HATIN' on you to me, Lynch. Don't you understand, cuzz? I wouldn't LET a nigga hate on you to me. If you KNEW me, you would know THAT. C-Lim disrespected you, it was X who flashed out about it becuz he put me in a bad spot. I liked the dude, but he dissed YOU and I ain't spoke to him since. That's what real homies do, my nigga. Young Meek disrespected YOU, it was X who flashed out about it (Who IZ Y'all) and I been funkin' wit dude ever since. That started over you, dogg. Niggaz was at YOU on wax from 1997 - 2000 and you never said a word. I did. For YOU. And you know it. I have repeatedly supported you in beef and rhyme and you have never returned that favor, and I have never expected or asked you to. I be doin' me, with our without you, and I ain't never hated on you for doin' the same. But the trip is, you get in an interview and speak my name like we reeeal tight. You give me shouts on your albums, yet you don't send me no letters. No pictures. When was the last time we TALKED? 2000? 2001? You don't holla at me, dogg. I got fans who show me more love than you and you call me your brother. That's insane, my nigga. I'd rather we actually communicated consistently than to ever hear my name on your music. I'm interested in being family. Fuck music. Oh, and just so it don't get used as an error, yeah, you've written letters. I still got 'em. But it ain't even close to consistent, and the last one I got was mailed in 2003. Remember? I said, "fucc it, I'll bring my whole ship to Siccmade; send me a contract." You never even bothered to answer the letter. And that's on GBC.

No Love? You knew him before you knew me? Cool, fam. Maybe so. I accept that. My bad; but I BANGED wit NO LOVE; I walked a yard wit 100 Blood niggaz who wanted to kill me wit NO LOVE; and ain't NOBODY jump. Life or death is the difference between your bond wit the G and mine, and we both know which is stronger. But, again, whether you ever KNOW it or not, I tell niggaz you straight cuz they ask ME. Know it or not, I endorse you to the Blocc niggas who respect you for different reasons than they respect me. The G and I discussed you deeply. The result is his support of you. Ask him.

The REASON you gotta go through "other mutha fuccaz to get a X verse" is becuz YOU don't communicate with ME. If you asked me for a verse, I'd send you whatever you requested. I did that before, my nigga. Sent you a bunch of songs. What came of it? You used a sample of one of my verses for your own song, but you never actually made a song for X. I figured you were dealin wit Ced so I kept it movin. I knew shit was hard for you at the time. But it ain't my fault you use middlemen to holla at me, Lynch. you made it that way, not me, and it's on you to alter that. I'm sayin it now: You wanna holla? Holla. I am not your enemy. I roll wit any nigga from 24 that got love for X, and they ALL do. You are of that family, whether you embrace that wholeheartedly or not. You ain't no foul nigga. There is no reason for you or anyone to think that I will not ride with you on whatever. All you gotta do is test the water. I'm still here.

You put me in the game? I been seein' that a lot for a long time; never said a word. You have consistently put yourself in the position of "creator" of X-Raided and in the position to be viewed as my G. That is not real. Sicx found me on December 17, 1990, at a party in Flatt Dogg Crip hood. I had songs that I made with Percy "P-Nut" Hunter. Sicx liked them. Sicx decided to introduce me to you. You had a two single tape out on consignment in Sac stores and so did sicx. I had never heard them, but I knew y'all names. Me, you, sicx and P-Nut met up at the studio I had been using for months. You dug my style, I dug yours. You and sicx took me to Enharmonic where we made five songs OVER that I had already made with P-Nut, with P-Nut's beats. You provided one sample out of five songs. You laid the samples to all five. I give you that. But P-Nut was the one who produced those beats, my nigga. You gave them some knocc.

I finished that EP (Niggaz in Blacc) wit you and sicx and P-Nut. Who paid my studio time? X-Raided. When my tape was pressed, who paid for that? X-Raided. You did my artwork and you altered the name for the better. Cultivating me as a rapper was Sicx. You were too busy competing with me to teach me. Sicx taught me bars and measures, not you. When Ced started lookin for me off of the buzz of my EP, Micko took BOTH of us to Ced, not YOU. Young MEEK of all niggas to give credit, God knows I wouldn't give it to Meek if it wasn't real.

When we did Psycho Active, you stepped up for me. You did another five songs for me. You made those beats. Me and Ced made "That Siccness" and the album was done. Your fingerprints were all over Psycho Active and all over me, real talk, but it was Ced and Meek who put out that album. And it came out a year before YOUR shit, 24 Deep. Somehow you got all the credit, and I never gave a fuck, but don't tell ME you put ME in the game, cuzzo. It was all of us, not ONE nigga: Ced, Meek, Lynch, Sicx, P-Nut, and X. Far from you alone. I speak the truth.

But let's review... I have seven original albums out over a span of 13 years. You only touched one album, 13 years ago. You did a hook on Xorcist, 10 years ago. I've done six albums that you had nothing to do with, and I'm still standing, cuzzin. Just like you still standin without me. You can't take credit for that, baby boy. Truly. If I waited for you, I would have been done as an artist after Psycho Active. You have not been directly involved in my career since then. Real talk. At the end of the day, we're talking about two men who made it in the game against all odds. I don't need to be above you, cuzz, but I refuse to be beneath you. I don't deserve that. I take no credit for nothin' you've done. I make no assertion that I am your G or anything other than a peer. If I can't walk beside you as an equal, I will keep doing me and wish you the best. But if you insist that anything other than mutual respect is needed to work together and make what would be both our best music in years, then that says more about you than it does about me.

Sincere respect, my nigga,
One grown ass man to another,

The X-Raided Loc

Last words: I have no beef with you. You know how to holla if you wanna get out the street wit our laundry. If not, Loki or my wife, or get my address at the pen from them. Either way."

Feb 5, 2005
DAMN ITz GET'N 2 PERSONAL..... YET ITz GO'N PUBLIC.....

HOPEFULLY AFTA LYNCH GETz DIz DEY WILL RESOLVE DEY ISSUEz BETWEEN EACH OTHA HOW IT SHOULD B DONE ( 1 ON 1 )....

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
LYNCH RESPONSE 2 X

"Ight, for 1 X, your people put this shit on the net not me I just responded to it, everytime you wrote me I wrote you bacc just like Im doin it now, too bad it has to be on the net. I'm not worried about bein your "G" I don't know where you got that from, matter of a fact I dont know where you got any of that post you just wrote and why? I wanna start by sayin thank you for havin my bacc wit the niggaz who got at me on CD, but....Do you think I was gonna respond to that weak shit niggaz was sayin in they songs, don't nobody know Mikko how I look respondin to that, plus how many people even heard that shit. Clim, I know he's a loose canon and I DID hit him bacc, you just aint heard it. Everything I responded to has to do wit what was writen, It came outta nowhere and I was like damm, what we bout to go through now! I had you bacc the whole time but it seem like you picc times to be mad about shit, other niggaz would find out you were mad before I did, I aint never had a album talkin shit about you, you took somethin wrong I said on one of my albums and dissed me on yours, I didn't respond cuz I love you, but how you think that made me feel. I know you think Ced did so much for you but I was on the road promotin me and YOUR shit CED wasn't, I was the one braggin about you everywhere I went makin sure that if somebody bought my album, they was buyin yours too.I know you wanna think Ced did all this shit but it was me, Me and Mikko was gonna put you out, Ced wanted to put me out first but I was like put X out forst, ask em, I never tripped I had your bacc.

We both know we can survive without eachother but dont forget the pass I dont wanna put it all on the net but you know what I did for you. So you ca tell our net homies what you want. I know what you did for me too. Matter fact this shit is stupid as fucc talkin about this shit on here but Im doin it so OUR net homies know where I stand. Niggaz quicc to talk switch shit up this way.

You think I wasn't tryin to fucc wit you? ight, you did those albums after me like I know you would, but what's wrong wit sayin if I would have produced them, I think it would of been better for us, cuz the albums were hella tight like they were but we would have been runnin the west. I never stopped writin you, you moved from place to place, how I know that is cuz you ran into my brother in the pen, he told me you moved, not you. that"s how I got in touch wit you the last time we were writin. I got fans that show me more love than you. That"s a damm shame! I was gonna fucc wit you and put you out but you didn't wanna fucc wit Art B remember? I always wanted to do your shit and you KNOW that! No love got love for both of us he told me instead of bein active do your muzicc, everybody else mad. I been askin for a verse for I dont know how long, never got one. X homies is diein in the hood and we NEED to focus on that, lil dirt just got shot last night so you know it"s off the hook, I got ya addy we gonna finish this in priviate

much LOVE lynch"

COURTESY OF EVILDOOINz.COM

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Man, this is some sad shit to see how bull shit can bring apart people who love each other ya know?

Jan 21, 2004
Yeah im glad this shit gettin cleared up and i know its a private matter but its good for fans and gangstaz out here to know how shit is really being handled cuz too many rumors goin around about niggaz hatin each other or got beef.....that type a shit makes folks take sides and when it come to the Crip car its hard for folks to feel Lynch if they think Raided aint himself.....thanks for the posts callme....