WWE All-Stars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Rey Mysterio kicked my (Ultimate Warrior) ass. Went for my finisher and he countered it. Seemed pretty cool... hope there's enough in the full game to keep things fresh for a while.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
So how does it stack up to the classic N64 games? Also, can you bust them open and make them bleed like the N64 games?

Can someone confirm that the demo is single player? I heard it was only for two player.
i would compare this game to wrestlefest bro. the old school arcade just imagine that with sick ass combos. i really felt like i was 11 years old playing this game. took me back. i never played the n64 games so i couldnt say.
as far as i know no blood. and the demo is single player.
download it my nig. i am thoroughly impressed even with the demo. the learning curve will be about a month. i mean if you wanna master it. i'm gonna master it before i do any xbox live matches.

Jun 9, 2007
yea it definitely felt like it's gonna be more fun than the SD vs Raw games. Online should be dope but I wouldn't even attempt it until I get a full handle on everything.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
MAN IF THIS IS ANYTHING LIKE WCW VS NWO ON N64 COUNT ME THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!

Brotha sync, its nothing like the wcw/wwf thq/aki n64 games, the closest games like that were def jam vendetta, def jam fight for ny, and the fire pro wrestling franchise (I dont understand why they wont make games like this anymore).. this is like nba jam/nfl blitz but with wrestling, its got that arcade feeling, no real story or commitment to draw you in but the gameplay is fun enough to make you wanna play your friends.. and if you love classic wrestlers and want to use them in today's video game technology, but didnt like the legends of wrestling or legends of wrestlemania games, then this is for you.. but if you're looking for the best wrestling game control scheme ever created (the n64 thq games) then this is not for you..

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Brotha sync, its nothing like the wcw/wwf thq/aki n64 games, the closest games like that were def jam vendetta, def jam fight for ny, and the fire pro wrestling franchise (I dont understand why they wont make games like this anymore).. this is like nba jam/nfl blitz but with wrestling, its got that arcade feeling, no real story or commitment to draw you in but the gameplay is fun enough to make you wanna play your friends.. and if you love classic wrestlers and want to use them in today's video game technology, but didnt like the legends of wrestling or legends of wrestlemania games, then this is for you.. but if you're looking for the best wrestling game control scheme ever created (the n64 thq games) then this is not for you..
you hit the nail on the head my brotha.

Jul 25, 2007
My brother and his friends tried out the demo and said the gameplay is just like WCW/NWO Revenge and they are hella pumped to cop this game.

I believe them because I remember some of them dropping out of college because they skipped class too many times playing that game. lol

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
My brother and his friends tried out the demo and said the gameplay is just like WCW/NWO Revenge and they are hella pumped to cop this game.

I believe them because I remember some of them dropping out of college because they skipped class too many times playing that game. lol
They lied to you (well not lied, but its a big overexaggeration ), I just finished playing the demo literally like 5 minutes ago, and I still play the n64 games on emulators (theyre nothing alike, besides having 3D characters in the ring, and they got Macho and Hogan in it).. But if they love wrestling, then theyre gonna dig it anyways but the control scheme or gameplay is nothing like WCW/NWO.. Wrestlefest yes tho

Jul 25, 2007
So after a long day of drum programming I finally was able to play this. In fact, I played it ten minutes ago. This game is too easy. It kinda reminds me of the old n64 games, just a bit, but I'd say it's more like wrestlefest just like Rasan mentioned.
And thats how they wanted the game to be. Easy, arcade style, no complicated control schemes. Something you can throw on with casual gamers, smoke some tree, sip some brew, talk shit and take bets while playing this game with the folks.