WWE All-Stars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
man, i want the Rockers and the Hart Foundation, demolition and legion of doom...some real OG shit like Sargeant Slaughter and Iron Sheik, Virgil, and Zeus
Lod is in the game
Bret hart is in it not the anvil tho
Shawn michaels is in it but not jannetty
Sargeant slaughter is in it
No virgil, zeus, or iron sheik.
But they got soke cool old school selections tho. Shocked that superfly jimmy snuka is in it!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
They already made a Legends game a couple of years back, they should have just made a sequel to that with this style and gameplay, but left all the new booty wrestlers out. I mean, the miz is seriously an all star? geez lol

Oct 3, 2006
Bob Backlund should be in this game. If you knew about his feud with Hart you would know exactly why he sould be in this game.

BTW, His finisher should be a cross face chicken wing where your neck and arm break.
Yessir, cross face chicken wing on Bret and he would not let go...lol

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yeah I don't see why Rick Rude wasn't in this.

"What I'd like to have right now...is for all you fat, lazy, siccness sweathogs, to keep the noise down, while I show the ladies my simply ravishing body. Hit the music!"

If he was a member on this site that is what he'd say, so yeah, he should have been in the game.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
CAN YOU FIGHT OUTSIDE THE RING IN THIS? AND IS THERE A RUMBLE MATCH
EDITED:

In regards to the first question, yes you can go outside the ring and you can reach under the ring and grab a weapon.

http://caws.ws/wweallstars/?p=334

In regards to the second one, I saw a clip where there was outside interference and a clip where four people were in the ring, but I have no idea if the clip with the four people was a tag match or rumble as it was very short.

EDIT 2: The "normal" tag team match doesn't exist in this game. They have "tornado tag".