WWE All-Stars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Kofi's not getting a title push anytime soon. Del Rio will probably get that title and hold it for a while. Then he'll face bigger names to up his cred as champion.. Not a guy like Kofi.

Oct 18, 2009
Got to try out this game at GDC. Sick ass game. I havent bought a wrestling game in a while so I'm definitely gonna swoop this up. Its like WCW Revenge.

Oct 27, 2008
the Legends shit all over most of those WWE newfags. its unfair to label Kane & (especially) Undertaker as part of the current gen of WWE jobbers. half this game is incredible.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
And good lookin on posting the vid, fam. I watched it and at the end of it when all the other youtube vids pop up there are two vids with CAWS. One of them is an "official" vid that has Cole and another commentator (I forget the guys name) talking about the game.
no problem folks. i cant wait for this game! i pre ordered it last night.
i'm killin niggas with ultimate warrior.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
no problem folks. i cant wait for this game! i pre ordered it last night.
i'm killin niggas with ultimate warrior.
I'm gonna make NAILZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmXsVtwOlFU

He will go undefeated just like he did when I made him on No Mercy. Those were the days. I used to be high as fuck playing those games, lol.