Would you give money to someone in need without asking for something in return??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my girl dosent count...she gives me money whenever i ask for it...so i have no problem giving her some if she needs it cuz both of our wallets are open and neither one of us abuse it.

ive always seen my money come back to me and ive never had to ask, its just handed to me like here pay for this

May 26, 2007
FUCK THAT....i'll even make my girl pay me back. and i sleep wit her every night. i stay on her line till she cougs up the doe. When i spend money on her. thats on me, thats my choice. Im just being a man cuz im generous at times and she just happens to be there, if you aint got it i break bread regardless if you my girl or my homie.. cuz im a real homie.
But if she be like "can i get some money for a hair class" or some shit. I be like How much and when you payin me back. cuz that aint got nuttin to do wit me. ya feel me. Itz like bitch you got some money for my studio time? she gone want me to pay her back. cuz that aint got shit to do wit her.
sometimes bitches get careless and forget how much side spendin you do on them. Cuz it aint coming out they pocket.

Done venting.

thats why a relationship shou be 50/50 partna

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
all my friends are those types of people you let borrow money and they keep silent and want you to forget it

and they figure you wont ask a month down the line about 10 bucks

which is why they would never get money

i dont even smoke people out, if you arent fading on the weed sorry you aint smokin, or youre gettin the roach

Sep 17, 2007
thats why a relationship shou be 50/50 partna
it is 50/50 i guess i wasn't given her credit where due. she do pay for alot of shit. but i tend to spend alot more money regardless it be on myself or us.
but my point intended was if askin for somethin that aint benifitin me. i want that money back. thats all im sayin.

Nov 1, 2004
I'll give a close friend some money if they really needed it for something important. Never had to though. Normally I might just buy a burrito for da homie and not trip if they broke at the time.

Apr 15, 2006
all my friends are those types of people you let borrow money and they keep silent and want you to forget it

and they figure you wont ask a month down the line about 10 bucks

which is why they would never get money

i dont even smoke people out, if you arent fading on the weed sorry you aint smokin, or youre gettin the roach
LOL THATS ALWAYS MY SITUATION, ONE TIME THIS SUCKA WAS JUST LOITIN AROUND ME SO HE COULD HIT MY BLUNT, I WAITED TILL IT WAS A SMALL ASS ROACH N PASSED IT TO HIM. THIS FOO ALMOST SUCKED THE ROACH DOWN HIS THROAT, THAT WOULDA BEEN FUNNY...

Dec 4, 2006
I didn't give her money, but took this girl out grocery shopping for her kids, she had lost her job and didn't have no money to feed her kids...

a few months later, she called me out of nowhere and wrote me a check for 300 dollars and i took the check =D..

May 26, 2007
it is 50/50 i guess i wasn't given her credit where due. she do pay for alot of shit. but i tend to spend alot more money regardless it be on myself or us.
but my point intended was if askin for somethin that aint benifitin me. i want that money back. thats all im sayin.
if i spend money on someone, i have no intention of hitting that foo up later for ends but if he act shady n dont wanna dish out the doh wen he have ends then imma pull a charlie murphy on his ass...

May 26, 2007
I didn't give her money, but took this girl out grocery shopping for her kids, she had lost her job and didn't have no money to feed her kids...

a few months later, she called me out of nowhere and wrote me a check for 300 dollars and i took the check =D..
what else did you take huh huh??? u fool