Would you give money to someone in need without asking for something in return??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Damm I woke up... feeling in a fucked up mood today....

and my friend... told me she just lost her job.. and has no money...
I don't have that much money.. but I gave her some dollars...
just gave it to her...
I didn't say she owes me.. or ask for nothing..
just gave it from the heart...

I mean.. I was just gonna waste that money.. on alcohol..
anyways.. and she really needs money...

but would any of you ever give .. money to someone in need..
with telling them they owe you.. or they need to give you something???
just a thought I had..

everything is fucked up... right now.. for so many people..
maybe that's why I woke up in this fucked up mood...lol

But Damm I need drink though... gimme a drink! ha ha!

Apr 26, 2006
Depends if they deserve it. Your friend seems like she does.

On the other hand, I have a friend/neighbor who DOESN'T want to work. Just smokes weed, meth, drinks and works out. All while his parents maintain his ass. He's just taking advantage of them.

However, it caught up to him though recently, he got into some problems and now has to live in his car. And no I ain't giving him money because he's still doing the same shit and ain't learning. Dude should be out trying to find work, instead of lingering infront of his parent's house and homie's houses.

There comes a time when you just have to put your foot down and say FUCK YOU, GET YOUR OWN MONEY. No more Mr. nice guy and feeling sorry.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and shit i work everyday and i aint got no money right now, and i mean literally no money, i might have change to buy a 40 later but thats the fucking breaks, luckily for me im smart enough to fll up my gas tank and buy groceries with my last money till friday and not go buy weed or alcohol with it

my fam was giving my cousin money because he has two kids and they dont wanna see the kid suffer and every day he got money he called me for weed, i mean what type of shit is using your last 20 dollars to smoke weed with, i dont have any sort of remorse for people like that

i mean when was the last time you seen a homeless dude clutching 5 lottery tickets, escape must be stronger than hope

Mar 16, 2005
booboo has it right, depends on situation. I have friends and family member that have been through rough times due to losing job due t layoff and what not, sure i'll give some $$ no need to pay back, but I have other friends and family, that refuse to work certain jobs or what not and still ask..HELLLLLL NO!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I always do... *cough* *Chree*. lol. I give people shit for joog/nothing all the time w/o asking. To quote one of my dumb-ass friends... "Money ain't nothin' but an object... I just throw it around." Sometimes, you want sum1 to acknowledge that and give u something, maybe not money, but sumthin...

May 26, 2007
hmm...Well but in order for a person to develop strong character you cant just give them handouts all the time. it depends on what they need the money for? I've always given things to ppl and dont expect shit but i do expect them to act koo. ive never brought up what ive done for others to them when im mad cuz thats just fukn tacky man! If i had only 20 buks n my pocket right now n my close friend said mel, i hella need money for food or if i wanted to see someone that bad, i'd cof the ends..

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I don't give people shit anymore. I used to try to help my people out whenever they needed it, but then they just started getting comfortable with being lazy and I had to tell 'em to fuck off. Then I have a good friend that I've known forever, that I never hear from anymore unless he needs to borrow some cash. I used to help these folks out without ever asking for it back. They either try to take advantage, or they turn around and talk shit about me when I tell 'em it's time to man up. Never again. If you want money from me, you're gonna have to earn that shit...or agree to pay me 20% interest.

None of these fuckers were there for me when I needed it, so fuck 'em all. Only family...that's the only time I will not enforce the rules.

Mar 26, 2006
Damm I woke up... feeling in a fucked up mood today....

and my friend... told me she just lost her job.. and has no money...
I don't have that much money.. but I gave her some dollars...
just gave it to her...
I didn't say she owes me.. or ask for nothing..
just gave it from the heart...

I mean.. I was just gonna waste that money.. on alcohol..
anyways.. and she really needs money...

but would any of you ever give .. money to someone in need..
with telling them they owe you.. or they need to give you something???
just a thought I had..

everything is fucked up... right now.. for so many people..
maybe that's why I woke up in this fucked up mood...lol

But Damm I need drink though... gimme a drink! ha ha!
did you atleast get a blowjob out of it?

also.

pics of your female friend.

Apr 15, 2006
I'D HAVE TOLD HER SHE'D HAVE TO WORK FOR IT THEN FACE FUCK HER TILL SHE WAS BLUE N BUSTED A LOAD DOWN HER THROAT. I GOT NO FAMILY, BUT IVE POSTED BAIL FOR AN INSANE AMOUNT OF YOUNGER HOMIES. THAN THEY GO RIGHT BACK IN....