Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a great read, I hope some diss songs come from it and not street shit cuz both dudes got spits. I fucks with both A-Wax and Killa Tay's music.

But wait a sec...did I just read E-Low write he would battle A-Wax?

This guy rapping vs A-Wax in a battle? E-low you got a few cool beats but come on now, you know this wouldn't end well lol.

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
This was a great read, I hope some diss songs come from it and not street shit cuz both dudes got spits. I fucks with both A-Wax and Killa Tay's music.

But wait a sec...did I just read E-Low write he would battle A-Wax?

This guy rapping vs A-Wax in a battle? E-low you got a few cool beats but come on now, you know this wouldn't end well lol.
even sadder that you made a video for such a wack fucking song, do you really think there gonna make a living off this horrible product? y

Jun 1, 2004
man, almost forgot what the question was originally. I thought that diss song cats brought up about Wax was shitty wit the guy wearing the furry hat looking in the mirror. Most of the diss songs I heard where just to hear why the sucka was a sucka, kinda like paper work on track, most of the time it was about suckaz never heard of anyway.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
even sadder that you made a video for such a wack fucking song, do you really think there gonna make a living off this horrible product? y
not everyone is gonna like what i do when u make beats rap do all the recording mixing and even dabble in video editing then in reality whether I'm good or not all i need is myself to do what i do.
top it off all my music is original and made by me,when i started this rap shit i wanted to be independent so i may not be the best all i need is electricity i do the rest lmao aint to many rappers out there as independent as me from beats to videos to cd covers I've always done it on my own.thanks for checking my video i appreciate the chance u gave my music.

Sep 26, 2008
how come i can not name one A-Wax song and everytime i hear his name its because he is "Dissing" rappers that are more known than him?... I Know who Huslah is.. I know who AP.9 is... I know who Jacka is... I know who Killa Tay is... but the only time i hear of A-Wax is when he dissing one of them... idk maybe Wax might be a dope rapper but seems like he just tries to stir up controversy to get a buzz instead of letting his skills in making good music do it

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
heres something for all u internet gangsters real gangsters don't come on the net and tell the world they real.and they don't air out peeps and don't do shit after a decade of airing out peeps u know who u r lmao.so maybe this track is for peeps like u to lol
real rappers don't look like big bird/count chocula combos either, so i guess your shit out of luck. PS who posts 3 of their own videos in a row? how many times have you watched those like 8,000 lol?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This net shit is gotten out of hand I remember u had to be African American to even rap rap would have been better of if it stayed that way,and all these races saying nigga now wishing they was African American is corny as fuck,top it off all these wanna be net bangers acting like they active and know how the streets work but still have the nerve to brag on the net like they some big ole gangstas muthfukkas got it twisted like braids.
I feel what Tays saying a hundred percent and I can see how people can change the way u feel about them the way they carry the selfs online in this cyber world.to me Tay speaks the truth u can't hide for ever and talking shit online is a joke cause face to face ur gonna get ur dome cracked,a wax to me now is just a coward like all these net bangers the day he mans up and meets with Tay I may change my mind but till then he's making himself look like a straigh wanna be,shit ill battle this cat on some rap shit any day talk is cheap and big mouth stay hiding like hermits.lmao
You can stop e-sucking killa tays dick, he already said he'd use one of your wack ass beats.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
heres something for all u internet gangsters real gangsters don't come on the net and tell the world they real.and they don't air out peeps and don't do shit after a decade of airing out peeps u know who u r
Rap Gangsters = Internet Gangsters.

"heres something for all u rap gangsters real gangsters don't come on a song and tell the world they real.and they don't air out peeps and don't do shit after a decade of airing out peeps u know who u r"

Works both ways, doesn't it. So according to that, who of all the rappers that ever dissed somebody in a song, actually went and did something?

Status
Not open for further replies.