Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2004
Tay is looking for anybody who knows the where abouts of awax on fb calling him a bitch that's hiding... So far hes known to be in Texas

Mar 6, 2014
I WOULDNT GIVE HIM THE NOTORIETY. I WILL MAKE HIM EAT ALL THOSE WORDS AND REGRET EVER CALLIN ME A BITCH OR A PUSSY OR ANYTHING OUT OF POCCET. IM DOIN A SHOW TONITE,MAKIN MONEY....THATS THE ONLY RAP SHIT IM ON. AND HE CAN TOSS NUMBERS IF HE WANTS BUT THIS AINT ABOUT BUSINESS NO MORE CUZ U CONTINUE TO MAKE IT PERSONAL. HE MIGHT AS WELL USE THAT BREAD TO START PAYING BODYGUARDS CUZ I GAVE HIM A PASS AND HE CONTINUES THE DISRESPECT. PPL LIKE THAT DESERVE TO BE DISCIPLINED. LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
It isn't wise take everything personal, especially on the internet. A Wax is using Art of War tactics right now, he is a smart dude. Be smart too..

Keep it hip-hop and make some money out of this! I'm sure we could find sponsors to pay you both 5k each for a 3 round 3 min each battle. As you know battle rap is blowing up right now and Cali needs to kick things off to match it with the East Coast.

You both love the competetitiveness of the art, so there is no reason why it shouldn't go down!

Dec 24, 2013
HOW IS THIS RAP SHIT YOURS AND U CANT EVEN DO A SHOW IN THE BAY?? THAT SHOWS YOUR STREETCRED IS PUSSY AND U WENT AGAINST THE GRAIN. PPL IN THE 925 TOLD ME U SCARED TO COME VISIT YOUR OWN GRANNY. U TALK A GOOD 1 BUT THE TRUTH TELLS ITSELF. KEEP RAPPIN TIL SOMETHING HAPPEN. NO LOL
Can't or have chose not to take the peanuts y'all accept as "show money" $400 ain't shit to me & I have 2 strikes & a real g criminal history. Ran from parole for 7 years plus lmao. Real g shit. When I do shows $2500 or better & that's one of my next moves. Bet you won't ever come to one

Sep 26, 2014
Put your $ where your lipppppppz are!! I got mine ($) on my broski A-Wax.......realspit!! Naggaz keep talking/typin' korny internet shit.....put your $ where your bars at!! I could've swore I read a post/thread about this type of shit but contradictory is a mf ain't it!! RGS!! (Real Gangster Shit) How bout it?? I'll order some fresh Fubu for the occasion!! Ha!! Yeahdoe!!

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LAST TIME I RECALL WEARIN FUBU WAS 99. WHAT WAS YALL WEARIN??? SOUTH POLE?? ALL THAT OLD SHIT BEIN TALKED IS WHATS CORNY. IM SAYIN HERE AND NOW,TODAY TOMORROW AND FOREVER THAT IF ME AND AWAX WERE FACE TO FACE AND HE CALLED ME A BITCH OR A PUSSY...WOULDNT BE NO RAP SHIT CRACCIN AND YALL KNOW IT. ANYBODY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT CODE CAN GET IT TOO CUZ WE AINT NOTHIN ALIKE. I AINT TALKIN HARD,IM TALKIN TRUTH. I CANT RESPECT NO MAN IF HE TALKS RECCLESS AND AINT DOWN WITH THE MAN TO MAN. THATS BITCH SHIT. STRAIGHT UP

Props: Tony and Tony
Sep 26, 2014
No one is taken serious seems like especially on here. Now if its $ involved, everybody makes a move, If its addressing a snitch who is part of some mob, that mob makes no move on that just gives protection for that snitch. Won't be a rap battle, won't be a squabble cause those on the snitch have already & to this day are active. If its gonna be something let it be something. Nobody is scared of nobody. You can put that on whatever. I'm out here. Active like always!! M-Gang/Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.