Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
THIS CORNY ASS INTERNET SHIT AINT SELLIN NOBODY NO RECORDS. I'D RATHER SEE IF A MF GOT THE HEART TO SAY ALL THIS WEIRDO BEHIND THE KEYBOARD SHIT TO MY FACE.
WRONG AS FUCK… IVE PURCHASED SHIT BASED ON THIS SITES MEMBERS/OPINIONS…

AND NOW I NO LONGER CHECK FOR U OR AP9'S MUSIC AFTER SEEING ALL THIS SHIT (NOT THAT I EVER REALLY DID NEWAYS) U SOUND BIPOLAR AND LIKE A ANGRY WASHED UP HAS BEEN,,, AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START WITH AP9 (DUCKING FIGHTS,POODLES,BUBBLE BATHS, AND LIFESTYLE LIES)…

MUSIC IS "ENTERTAINMENT" BUT WHEN ITS REAL LIFE SHIT ITS THAT MUCH BETTER…

AND YALL ON HERE SO MUCH IT MAKES ME QUESTION WHAT U HAVE GOING FOR YOURSELVES OFFLINE IN REAL LIFE…

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
This net shit is gotten out of hand I remember u had to be African American to even rap rap would have been better of if it stayed that way,and all these races saying nigga now wishing they was African American is corny as fuck,top it off all these wanna be net bangers acting like they active and know how the streets work but still have the nerve to brag on the net like they some big ole gangstas muthfukkas got it twisted like braids.
I feel what Tays saying a hundred percent and I can see how people can change the way u feel about them the way they carry the selfs online in this cyber world.to me Tay speaks the truth u can't hide for ever and talking shit online is a joke cause face to face ur gonna get ur dome cracked,a wax to me now is just a coward like all these net bangers the day he mans up and meets with Tay I may change my mind but till then he's making himself look like a straigh wanna be,shit ill battle this cat on some rap shit any day talk is cheap and big mouth stay hiding like hermits.lmao

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
This net shit is gotten out of hand I remember u had to be African American to even rap rap would have been better of if it stayed that way,and all these races saying nigga now wishing they was African American is corny as fuck,top it off all these wanna be net bangers acting like they active and know how the streets work but still have the nerve to brag on the net like they some big ole gangstas muthfukkas got it twisted like braids.
I feel what Tays saying a hundred percent and I can see how people can change the way u feel about them the way they carry the selfs online in this cyber world.to me Tay speaks the truth u can't hide for ever and talking shit online is a joke cause face to face ur gonna get ur dome cracked,a wax to me now is just a coward like all these net bangers the day he mans up and meets with Tay I may change my mind but till then he's making himself look like a straigh wanna be,shit ill battle this cat on some rap shit any day talk is cheap and big mouth stay hiding like hermits.lmao
You'll put 5 racks up against P @pierxboy in a rap battle?

Mar 6, 2014
put up 5 racks for the battle

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
You'll put 5 racks up against P @pierxboy in a rap battle?
I don't have to put money on tha line to battle or to get someone to battle me hint hint,I can make a diss as easy as I can bbq some asada lmao.dude had to put money on tha line to even get a chance to battle Killa Tay he should just diss him like he disses everyone else,a wax u wanna battle or make diss tracks I'm down but batteling was never about money like all these wanna be rappers acting like they breaded of raps but if they realy breaded it from selling drugs boss shit lmao

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That shit had 2 periods in it lol
I don't have to put money on tha line to battle or to get someone to battle me hint hint,I can make a diss as easy as I can bbq some asada lmao.dude had to put money on tha line to even get a chance to battle Killa Tay he should just diss him like he disses everyone else,a wax u wanna battle or make diss tracks I'm down but batteling was never about money like all these wanna be rappers acting like they breaded of raps but if they realy breaded it from selling drugs boss shit lmao
This time there's only one. Not to mention its incomprehensible nonsense. Elow, you need to just shut the fuck up and go away.

This thread was entertaining as fuck when it was wax clowning, and tay getting angry and making threats, can we get back to that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.